• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For sale here is my Dan Wesson .357 Magnum CTG Target Revolver. It is in near perfect shape, a couple of super small scratches which are nearly impossible to see. Gun comes with a 6" and a 4" barrel, 4" barrel is brand new never been fired. Also comes with Manual and tools to switch barrels. This is a older gun but in superb shape. These guns start at $1300 on "Buds Gunshop" and Gunbroker and thats with one barrel. No gunsmith needed to switch barrels, takes about 5 minutes once you've done it once or twice.Make that 2 minutes, I have since put the 4" barrel on , both are stainless, no mars just the lighting.Not really looking for trades but maybe a M1A Scout/ SOCOM. Possibly another 4" magnum plus cash on your end. Maybe .Must be 21 , Florida resident, CCW. PM me Mike

Attachments

• Dan Wesson .357.JPG
      Dan Wesson .357.JPG
      29 KB · Views: 265
    • DSC00183.JPG
      DSC00183.JPG
      31.9 KB · Views: 48
    Last edited:

garryj

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I also have a DW 715 .357, but with a 6" heavy vent barrel. It is by far the most accurate handgun I have ever owned. I traded even for a 1911 that I loved, but the .357 bug bit me hard and I had other 1911's. No regrets at all.

If you want to sell the 4" barrel by itself, pm me with a price.

Garry

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CZ USA has barrels for sale around $275 for the whole assembly ( 4").

garryj

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    CZ USA has barrels for sale around $275 for the whole assembly ( 4").

Yes, but they have been out of stock for over a year. EWK had them, but sold out just before I had the $$ to get one. I see the blued ones on e-bay all the time, but I just can't bring myself to put a blued barrel shroud on a stainless frame.

Garry

wvfatboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Just received my new Guns and Ammo Handguns magazine and Dan Wesson is bringing them back. They offer a 3 barrel set now but expensive. Showing $1999 retail pricing new.

garryj

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just received my new Guns and Ammo Handguns magazine and Dan Wesson is bringing them back. They offer a 3 barrel set now but expensive. Showing $1999 retail pricing new.

They are already out! CZ bought Dan Wesson in 2005 and has been making their 1911's since then. I don't know exactly when the "new" 715 was released, but I know has been available since 2012, so they've been around a while. I think the 715 pistol pak with 3 barrels 4", 6" and 8" was made available several years later. But it too has been around for a few years. Guns with 6" barrel go for ~1K up and pistol paks go for around 1500 up(gunbroker). I've even heard rumors of a 744(.44 Remington Magnum)in the works.:pray:

Garry

wvfatboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    That is so cool ! I am going to get a price on the new 3 barrel set tomorrow. They call it the "triple threat". Retails for 1999 so probably get around 1700 I would guess !

Top Bottom