• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dashcam video of a shootout involving Pennsylvania state police. Everyone survived, but one LEO arrived at the hospital just about dead with 4 holes in him. This is being discussed elsewhere and I will read an analyses of the mistakes that were made. The criminal will be sentenced on the 31st of August.

That criminal would certainly be a candidate for recruiting a dirty dozen if there was someone really recruiting such people.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From a LEO that is from that area.
    I’m on my phone and getting ready to head out so I’ll have more details later. But .... I️ know Seth. I️ know his mindset and trng. He’s the guy others like to see back them up. It woulda had a worse ending had he not been there. That being said.

He also carries a personal TQ on his duty belt and was able to apply it. The round tore his femoral. Responding tprs applied a 2nd tq and combat gauze. He flatlined at the hospital but survived.

The dept has now issued them per capita.

BG was on Drugs, pretty sure it was PCP but will double ck. If you haven’t fought someone on that shit then you will have a hard time understanding why the little BG was able to keep fighting.

BG felt Seth’s bug on his leg and went for it. That’s the gun he cleared and tossed.

BG admitted during interview that he grabbed the smaller Tpr gun and pushed the mag release ... followed up by saying he knew he was going for the 380 in the car and that Tpr would only have 1 round before needing to reload.

BG was hit with multiple 230gr GD’s. Took one to the head ... but the bullet went through his hoody and the hole got plugged with a large chunk of fabric in his skull.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    That criminal would certainly be a candidate for recruiting a dirty dozen if there was someone really recruiting such people.

Why link that walking sack of garbage with such a good movie? That selfish POS took some drugs, then told the rest of society to F-off while he went for a drive, and Then further told the rest of society and law enforcement to F-off while he tried to KILL two officers.

That THUG needs to sentenced to something painful and terminal. It's already a waste of society's resources...

Top Bottom