• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bamachem

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FS/FT: SAR ARMS (EAA) B6P 9mm Stainless - Polymer CZ75 Clone

Item: SAR ARMS SARB6P 9mm Stainless Handgun

Contact Info: Andrew Pipkin, 251-300-9055 (cell/text)

Price: $250 OBO, or possibly trade for other firearm or saltwater fishing gear

Item Description:

What is a SAR ARMS SAR B6P? It's basically a polymer-framed clone of a CZ75. They have very good reviews - such as: link

I would call this excellent condition with only minor blems. There is a touch of rub marks on the left hand side at the control levers, otherwise this gun looks new. Comes with two magazines (one with pinky extension and one without), a box of 9mm FMJ, and a nylon holster. Has OEM paperwork, but no box. I am having a hard time finding any comparable sales with the stainless slide and chromed barrel, but the more generic blued version seems to be a great value at this price point.

Please contact me with any questions on my cell. Text is fine. I can provide hi-res versions of these pics or any others you'd like to see via email.

Face-to-Face cash sale with Bill of Sale is preferred. If you are not an AL resident, then you MUST have this shipped to a FFL in your state of residence and take possession there. NO EXCEPTIONS since this is Federal Law.

Pics below:

t3RPchd.jpg

5ssUMxN.jpg

7GXIGRL.jpg

b1QjxnA.jpg

encIDCQ.jpg

Last edited:

bamachem

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Back up for grabs. Buyer backed out @ last minute.

FYI, this gun is located in AL and you can ONLY do a face-to-face if you are an Alabama resident. Providing a license may be required if I have my suspicions. If you are not a resident of AL, then you must pick this up at your local FFL after filling out a 4473. I will pay for shipping to your local FFL if you cover any online payment fees or if you mail a check for payment.

Top Bottom