• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whisky

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would look at more than the opponents website when doing research on politicians.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    IDK, but I' not voting for Gaetz. He Talks the Talk but doesn't Walk the Walk. Just a groomed typical politician. jmho.

Gaetz reminds me of his father in that he is a typical politician.
    He talks a good game but his actions tell me not to support him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

voted for him last time, having doubts this time...just too smooth and politicky looking....

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    voted for him last time, having doubts this time...just too smooth and politicky looking....

I voted for him last time also but his record and his snake-oil salesman demeanor are causing me to pray for an alternative candidate. If he is the Republican candidate come November I’ll swallow the bad taste in my mouth and vote for him again

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I voted for him last time also but his record and his snake-oil salesman demeanor are causing me to pray for an alternative candidate. If he is the Republican candidate come November I’ll swallow the bad taste in my mouth and vote for him again

it will take a lot of republicans winning to remove the taste of the crap sandwich we have had under the Kenyan muslem...

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I would look at more than the opponents website when doing research on politicians.

You don't have to look at opponents unless you are tired of Gaetz. I personally am tired of Gaetz. He has done ZERO, and any thing he has tried to do has been here recently. Ya'know, election time within the past year. His votes speak for itself, he is a BOUGHT special group candidate. Hell, Ray Charles can see that and he's been dead for 14 years. You can vote for whom you want, But I will NOT vote for GAETZ. His Daddy groomed him over the years. Just A Typical Politician concerned
    to betterment himself, not you or me.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I lost hope in Gaetz when he didn't have the balls show up for the debates when he was running for Congress. He had, and still has, a lot of special interest money in his pocket. Money and power is what drives him.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I WILL vote for Gaetz.
    A couple years ago I had a problem with a government agency. I called his office downtown. They gave me an appointment to speak with his staff the next day.
    At the end of that meeting they told me that he would be in town in about a week and they would call me when he got in P'cola.
    About a week later his staff called and ASKED if I come in the next day to talk to him. At the meeting there was two staff members and him. I presented my "case",gave him copies of all my paperwork,and HE told me that him or his staff would be in contact.
    Less than a week later I got a call from his senior staff member. I was briefed on the progress. About two weeks later I was called by a member of his staff from D.C. and was told that my problem had been solved.
    Immediately after that I got two phone calls from government agencies to confirm that my problem had been solved "as per Congressman Gaetz".
    He worked for me. He helped me. He and his staff was courteous and respectful. I will vote for him. --- SAWMAN

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’d vote for him too. Glad to hear he could and would help a man out.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I felt and still feel that it got down to the basic. No bullshit. No promises. I needed help . . . My representative came through. No pay. Just help. --- SAWMAN

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I felt and still feel that it got down to the basic. No bullshit. No promises. I needed help . . . My representative came through. No pay. Just help. --- SAWMAN

That's good to hear. Folks are complaining about politicians and money. They only way they get where they are is either they have money or they have someone who has it. I contacted Jeff Miller several years ago for help with a govt agency. He didn't even reply.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Plus he and his father are funneling BP money away from our area. There's some seriously shady dealings going on there.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    comes down to how much pride many people have in their heritage. With other groups it will be how hard democrats can pander. The other issue is letting felons vote. I hope that is defeated. I am sure the white liberals dont wnat them to have guns again, live next door to them and no doubt in my mind that two white liberal parents dont want jamal dating phoebe after he gets out of jail.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    comes down to how much pride many people have in their heritage. With other groups it will be how hard democrats can pander. The other issue is letting felons vote. I hope that is defeated. I am sure the white liberals dont wnat them to have guns again, live next door to them and no doubt in my mind that two white liberal parents dont want jamal dating phoebe after he gets out of jail.

That's a pretty loaded racist statement if I've seen one. To hit some of your talking points; some felons should absolutely have their voting rights reinstated. There's felons that were locked up for years over something as simple as marijuana. Pot is legal in several states. Do you honestly want to deny voting rights to someone that got caught with some pot on them years ago?! Deny a person's right to self defense and gun ownership over some pot?! And I'm not sure where you're getting at with the "jamal" statement, but it's no longer 1953. Sorry to burst your bubble, but interracial relationships have come full turn since then. Maybe you should retreat to your mountain doomsday hideout and low key fly your confederate flag and wait for this race war you've been preaching about for 2 decades. People wonder what the fuck is wrong with this country. I can tell you, it's people like you, and the left extremists that are ruining it for everyone else.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedog46 View Post
    That's a pretty loaded racist statement if I've seen one. To hit some of your talking points; some felons should absolutely have their voting rights reinstated. There's felons that were locked up for years over something as simple as marijuana. Pot is legal in several states. Do you honestly want to deny voting rights to someone that got caught with some pot on them years ago?! Deny a person's right to self defense and gun ownership over some pot?! And I'm not sure where you're getting at with the "jamal" statement, but it's no longer 1953. Sorry to burst your bubble, but interracial relationships have come full turn since then. Maybe you should retreat to your mountain doomsday hideout and low key fly your confederate flag and wait for this race war you've been preaching about for 2 decades. People wonder what the fuck is wrong with this country. I can tell you, it's people like you, and the left extremists that are ruining it for everyone else.
    I think everyone should step back and take a breath. Kidson you are correct that bluedog46 is being racially prejudiced, but there is likely a less combative way of saying so without throwing insults out.
    As for what the F is wrong with the country. We could be here a long time with that topic. I am a pessimist for the future and I see no one with the magic answers that will ever be in a position to ever do anything about it. I have few years left and will make the best of them and try to live with what ever groups of idiots happen to be running the country.
    Some say people get the government they deserve; not sure about that, but people do sort of get what the counted votes say won the elections.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedog46 View Post

I think everyone should step back and take a breath. Kidson you are correct that bluedog46 is being racially prejudiced, but there is likely a less combative way of saying so without throwing insults out.
    As for what the F is wrong with the country. We could be here a long time with that topic. I am a pessimist for the future and I see no one with the magic answers that will ever be in a position to ever do anything about it. I have few years left and will make the best of them and try to live with what ever groups of idiots happen to be running the country.
    Some say people get the government they deserve; not sure about that, but people do sort of get what the counted votes say won the elections.

Honestly, I held back a lot and didn't want to seem as "combative" as I could have been. This racist ass talk and beating around the bush has to stop. It won't stop if people just keep going on unchecked. Minorities that are targeted can have reservations and not want to speak up, but I got no fucking problem calling it what it is. We're all one team and one family as Americans. There's no room for bigotry and hate. The extremists have filled that quota. We need to act as a combined and solid force against our current government. They're actively trying to separate us and pin us against each other. If we don't rise up as a single unit, they will walk all over us and our rights. It's disheartening to see the country as separated as it is over such menial issues. I'm telling you right now, if we as a country, combined and rose up, there's not a damn thing the government could do to stop us. They've lost sight of what they are in D.C. to do. It's supposed to be a government of the people, for the people. As it stands, it's a government of the rich, for the rich.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As it stands, it's a government of the rich, for the rich.
    That is the way it has been and will be.
    We need to act as a combined and solid force against our current government.
    Not happening and if it did the leaders of such a movement would become the new rich and powerful.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We're all one team and one family as Americans.

Holy shit. No, we are not. We 3.25 million people spread out over 3.8 million square miles are most definitely not one team or one family.

You want to know what we are?

Yugoslavia, circa 1988. That's what happens when the majority of a nation under the age of 55 can't identify or agree on any set of cultural norms that bind a people together as one. Look fondly on September 2001, that's the last time we will ever resemble a united people who actually give a damn about each other. You need to wake the hell up and realize that at least 25% of the population here, roughly 80 million or so people, could EASILY be convinced to see you and your family dead and have your way of life erased from memory.

TINVOWOOT, and the Constitution ain't saving us anymore. The best you can do now is arm up, learn to grow your own food, find your own water, homeschool your kids, get a bit of medical training, build your support network, keep OPSEC, avoid crowds and stay out of Sarajevo, wherever that ends up being.

Tempus Fugit. And none of us are going to like what it looks like when it runs out. And yes, it will run out.

Top Bottom