Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Following for posterity...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

--Insert inspirational quote here--

2. Likes JWlineman's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JWlineman View Post
    Following for posterity...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Democratic candidates are all trying to out[anti]gun each other. Here's another one's ad...

12 GA
    Liberals are willing to sacrifice as many children as it takes to accomplish their goal of disarmament.
    The only reason to disarm a man is to force him to do something that you couldnít force him to do if he was armed.

Meh Not much different than Scott, Mr anti-gun of FL.. Sold gun owners down the river for his own gain, if he is elected Senator. I am a single issue voter. How is Scott any different than Nelson? Scott will sell gun owners down the river at the drop of a hat.

7. 2 Like B52's Post:

12 GA
    They all stink, it's a hard pill to swallow but your choices are down to the lesser of evils. --- again!
    The only reason to disarm a man is to force him to do something that you couldnít force him to do if he was armed.

9. Likes FLT's Post:

That's a stretch, comparing Scott to that communist.
    Moderation is for cowards...Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet.

12 GA
    Greene and Levine , are two peas in a pod. But they will apeal to the liberal minority. If either one is elected Florida will suffer greatly.

12. 2 Like FLT's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by B52 View Post
    Meh Not much different than Scott, Mr anti-gun of FL.. Sold gun owners down the river for his own gain, if he is elected Senator. I am a single issue voter. How is Scott any different than Nelson? Scott will sell gun owners down the river at the drop of a hat.
    Nelson is a weasel... he's anti-LEO and that is enough for me. Years ago I got to sit in on a bill to help retires LEO's. He was the only NAY, and I lost it from then on for that piece of crap!!! Scott ain't much better, but the best of 2 evils.
    PSALM 23:4
    Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

14. Likes Jason's Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    Yep, Iím afraid youíre correct but he has a lot of appeal to the , let me help you with your free stuff folks .
    That's the growimg problem though, is that there are more amd more of the free shit army(FSA) that vote for them to take more of your money with each election.
    Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6....

16. 2 Like Crazydoc68's Post: