Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now you’ve done monkeyed it up. Tsk tsk tsk

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    IT all comes down to how much the other guy promises free stuff to blacks and amnesty or lack immigration to latinos. I know there are other issues, but sadly that is the game democrats are playing and both groups should see the party thinks they are just useful idiots

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    California copying florida law?

http://unfilteredpatriot.com/califo...much-easier-to-take-guns-without-due-process/

A piece of legislation passed by the Democrat-controlled state Senate of California this week would expand the list of people who can ask a judge to take away an individual’s gun. If AB2888 moves to the governor’s desk for signature, it would allow co-workers and school officials to petition a court to take someone’s firearms away from them…even if they have been found guilty of no crime.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For the Trump-backed DeSantis an interesting choice for running mate, though probably a smart one too for appealing to women and/or the Cuban-American community.

Ron DeSantis’ pick, Jeannette Nunez is now the first Cuban-American woman to run to be the state’s Lt. Governor. As a state representative from Miami for the last eight years, she rose to the number two leadership position in the House.

During the Presidential Campaign, Rep. Nunez supported Marco Rubio, tweeting in March 2016 “Wake up Florida voters, Trump is the biggest con-man there is.”

Gubernatorial Candidates Announce Running Mates

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This lefty from CA billionaire who is trying to impeach trump just put like 2 million into trying to get the liberal african-american gentleman elected.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This lefty from CA billionaire who is trying to impeach trump just put like 2 million into trying to get the liberal african-american gentleman elected.

I don’t think I’d go as far as calling him a gentleman . Gillum refuse federal help following the last hurricane. After a week or so governor Scott over rode his lack of good judgment and got the city of Tallahassee the help that was desperately needed. He also wanted Tallahassee to be a sanctuary city and did everything within his power to make it so. Tallahassee has the highest crime rate in the state. His leader ship is part of the reason for that.

Last edited:

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t think I’d go as far as calling him a gentleman . Gillum refuse federal help fallowing the last hurricane. After a week or so governor Scott over rode his lack of good judgment and got the city of Tallahassee the help that was desperately needed. He also wanted Tallahassee to be a sanctuary city and did everything within his power to make it so. Tallahassee has the highest crime rate in the state. His leader ship is part of the reason for that.

Thta what a euphamism so i would not get banned.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tallahassee has the highest crime rate in the state.

I don't doubt that this might be true, but what source did the information come from?

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Tallahassee has the highest crime rate in the state.

I don't doubt that this might be true, but what source did the information come from?

See any big city with a black population over 35%. I have not seen one that is not at the top of a states rate for crime. When you combine a "victim" mentality with democrat leadership we get detroit and chicongo.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    See any big city with a black population over 35%. I have not seen one that is not at the top of a states rate for crime. When you combine a "victim" mentality with democrat leadership we get detroit and chicongo.

So you don't have an answer to the question. Got it. Thanks for your input.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Work to be done' Leon has highest crime rate in Florida again
    Tallahassee Democrat
    city with the highest crime per hundred thousand in fl. from www.tallahassee.com
    Jun 15, 2017 · Statewide, crime dropped more than 4 percent. But in Leon County, the crime rate ticked up nearly 7 percent. Crime in the county was 5,655.4 per 100,000 residents, according to FDLE's ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom