Patriot Mobile

Legacy Firearms Kydex Holsters..... OK, not great.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    These guys were running a sale for the 4th of July. I ordered 3 holsters. They showed up in a couple of weeks. They appeared to be well made overall. I got a RTI version for an M&P 2.0 and a Walther PPQ M1 along with an IWB for a .45 shield. Price isn't bad and the sale and free shipping made it hard to pass up.

Fit on the 2.0 is great. Solid holster that's exactly what I wanted. Based on this example, I'd order more.

The shield fits fine but looking at the muzzle end of the holster it looks like the mold is about 1/4 too long. Gun stays in fine but not sure where the extra length is from. Not too bad but not great.

Fit on the PPQ is sub standard. Gun moves around when installed. Tensioning screw doesn't help. I'd be uncomfortable moving at anything other than a fast walk.

I've attempted to get a hold of Legacy through their web page and FB with no replies from either route. Just a heads up. If anyone has questions or wants to see pics, let me know.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    UPDATE.

Part of the issue.... I ordered under a different email than is associated with my FB account(that I don't check much). They didn't reply to my request through their web site but they did reply to my FB email address (which is weird because I didn't get any notification through FB) after my first FB message.

I'm sending back my PPQ hoslter. Will keep you posted.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Got the PPQ holster back. Much better fit than previous.

For the price, the product was fine. Customer service was OK. I'd be alright using them again.

Top Bottom