• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dp850

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Where is a place that you're able to shoot outdoors? Not some lane range. Looking to hike in and shoot small arms. Anyone know?????

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    In Florida you need to own the land or have a friend who owns land. We use to shoot in the clay pits but now that will get you a ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My back yard. Just my 5 cents jj

Most of my shooting is in my own backyard also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wags68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    CORE (membership required, not open to general public) north Baker has various rifle and pistol ranges out to 1200 yards. Fantastic range with lots of options for shooters. Steel targets everywhere for shooters to use.

Bullets and Bones in Defuniak has 100 yd, 200 yd and 300 yd rifle range and out to 75 yards (I think) pistol ranges that you can also shoot rifles on.

Southern Tactical Shooting Range in Holt, but I have not been there. Looking online, seems to be pretty standard limitations as most public ranges. They have open to the public a 100 yd rifle range and 25 yd pistol range. 300 yd, 600 yd and 1000 yd ranges requires membership.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    CORE (membership required, not open to general public) north Baker has various rifle and pistol ranges out to 1200 yards. Fantastic range with lots of options for shooters. Steel targets everywhere for shooters to use.

Bullets and Bones in Defuniak has 100 yd, 200 yd and 300 yd rifle range and out to 75 yards (I think) pistol ranges that you can also shoot rifles on.

Southern Tactical Shooting Range in Holt, but I have not been there. Looking online, seems to be pretty standard limitations as most public ranges. They have open to the public a 100 yd rifle range and 25 yd pistol range. 300 yd, 600 yd and 1000 yd ranges requires membership.

Is the Holt range open now? Anybody been?

pawpaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm 98% sure that Bullets & Bones, about three miles east of Defuniak, still only charges $15 per session. But oooh, the drive!

Dp850

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks for three feedback y'all, appreciated much. I'm going to check one or here in a bit

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    For the price of that holt range, you're better off leasing your own land. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SpitFire

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bullets and Bones in Defuniak Springs. Rapid fire allowed on standard bays. Members can shoot steel. Members that compete in the games (Competition card carrying members) in GSSF, USPSA, IDPA, can pull from the holster on the competition range where the steel is located. No rental of the bay and no one hovering over you. Hot/cold at your pace. IMO, it's the best deal around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom