Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    22LR

Where to shoot.....?

Where is a place that you're able to shoot outdoors? Not some lane range. Looking to hike in and shoot small arms. Anyone know?????

Vietnam Vet...Vets Helping Vets...To ALL who Serve: Thank You for your Service!
    The 6.8SPCII is the #1 choice for hunting deer and hogs with an AR15

VETS for TRUMP 2020 ** KEEP AMERICA GREAT !! "VICTORY"

Where to shoot.....?

In Florida you need to own the land or have a friend who owns land. We use to shoot in the clay pits but now that will get you a ticket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MarkS; 08-04-2018 at 12:04 PM.
    Member of an endangered species Florida Native 6th Generation

4. 2 Like MarkS's Post:

50 CAL
    My back yard. Just my 5 cents jj

6. 2 Like oneshot's Post:

Where to shoot.....?

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    My back yard. Just my 5 cents jj
    Most of my shooting is in my own backyard also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MarkS; 08-09-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    Member of an endangered species Florida Native 6th Generation

12 GA
    CORE (membership required, not open to general public) north Baker has various rifle and pistol ranges out to 1200 yards. Fantastic range with lots of options for shooters. Steel targets everywhere for shooters to use.

Bullets and Bones in Defuniak has 100 yd, 200 yd and 300 yd rifle range and out to 75 yards (I think) pistol ranges that you can also shoot rifles on.

Southern Tactical Shooting Range in Holt, but I have not been there. Looking online, seems to be pretty standard limitations as most public ranges. They have open to the public a 100 yd rifle range and 25 yd pistol range. 300 yd, 600 yd and 1000 yd ranges requires membership.
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom, and then lost it, have never known it again." - President Ronald Reagan

9. Likes wags68's Post:

Local Dealer Little Jack's Guns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wags68 View Post
    CORE (membership required, not open to general public) north Baker has various rifle and pistol ranges out to 1200 yards. Fantastic range with lots of options for shooters. Steel targets everywhere for shooters to use.

Bullets and Bones in Defuniak has 100 yd, 200 yd and 300 yd rifle range and out to 75 yards (I think) pistol ranges that you can also shoot rifles on.

Southern Tactical Shooting Range in Holt, but I have not been there. Looking online, seems to be pretty standard limitations as most public ranges. They have open to the public a 100 yd rifle range and 25 yd pistol range. 300 yd, 600 yd and 1000 yd ranges requires membership.
    Is the Holt range open now? Anybody been?
    Intentionally Left Blank.... Or is it?

12 GA
    The Holt range is open, I may try to take a look this weekend.
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom, and then lost it, have never known it again." - President Ronald Reagan

12. Likes wags68's Post:

22LR
    I'm 98% sure that Bullets & Bones, about three miles east of Defuniak, still only charges $15 per session. But oooh, the drive!

22LR
    Thanks for three feedback y'all, appreciated much. I'm going to check one or here in a bit