• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah,don't blame him. Their tactics,specifically positioning for offence/defense shooting really was dangerous.
    In fact the officer to the left looks like he got fragged in the ear or on the side of his head.
    Stand shoulder to shoulder then spin your angle to the BG as needed. Close or open your position to the threat . . . but keep the shoulder to shoulder positioning. ---- SAWMAN

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    its out there on the net, I saw it a week or so ago...

should have listened and obeyed

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know you said NSFW Language but you didn’t say anything about them killing the guy. Call me ignorant but I wasn’t expecting that. Just thought he was going to be tased. I don’t really like to see stuff like that and it is my responsibility to filter out stuff like that but maybe your title should say a little more than NSFW Language. Like they probably killed the guy and it was pretty Graphic.

Just my 2 cents and a heads up for future people watching this video.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even though suspect didn't obey LE commands, that was not the reason he was shot. LE knew he had a gun and exactly where it was, when suspect went to draw the gun (which he did) Officers fired. It appears suspect actually fired several times.

I'd like to read more on this incident, Is there more info identifying it?

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    It’s unfortunate that a man got shot but virtually every one of these incidents that I’ve seen could have been prevented if the suspect had just followed the instructions of the police.
    They are nervous too, especially when it’s a known fact that the suspect has a gun.
    In the street with guns pointed at you is not the time to take a stand. Save it for the judge.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Its only unfortunate for the people having to deal/live with the aftermath. The dead man took several deliberate steps to get into that confrontation and triggered the finale. That POS will probably leave a bad taste in the mouths of worms.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stand shoulder to shoulder SAWMAN

NOPE.... shoulder to shoulder adds to bigger target area fer thug to just flail shots at. They had no crossfire which was good, shooting against a brick wall will always lead to fragmentation which I'd rather be hit by that then a bullet.

Ended up appropriately, and another case of not listening and following directions!

Top Bottom