• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ItemSignal corps U.SArmy RadioReciever and Transmitter B C - 611 - F 10531- phila-45-01 Galvin MFG Corporaton Chicago illnos
    Any more pics or info please feel free to ask,, I love learning about our old gear myself Thanks olecarver

Contact InfoPM

Price 450.oo or trade

Item Description Dusty radio found in some chest with other items of interst. Opens , looks to be in tact. Havent done much research as of yet,, Seeing if it may be of interest to any of our communications collectors.. original trap , cas key speaking button ant codes and all info in good condition to find more info .. Has some stains on area of griping it,, left on it being it may have hstory to it. I know some collectors would have a bit more info and stories of these ole sqauk boxes to ad to the thread... Mil- walkie#1.jpg Mil-walkie#2.jpg Mil-walkie#4.jpg Mil-walkie#6.jpg

Attachments

• Mil- walkie#1.jpg
      Mil- walkie#1.jpg
      84 KB · Views: 351
    • Mil-walkie#2.jpg
      Mil-walkie#2.jpg
      87.9 KB · Views: 350
    • Mil-walkie#4.jpg
      Mil-walkie#4.jpg
      68.3 KB · Views: 348
    • Mil-walkie#6.jpg
      Mil-walkie#6.jpg
      85.6 KB · Views: 341
    Last edited:

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That s what we used back in the "DAY", didn't have to worry about the batteries running down :peace:

Kept plenty of those in the back pack.... .. I see one on E- Bay biding at 280.oo and has 7 day left ,,, anyone interested make a fair offer.. May do some trding to out new MIl- surplus vendor on mobile hwy to put up on his display,,,, olecaver

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Might could get this gone by contacting the Naval Aviation Museum. Working or not, with a matched pair or not, they can still put it in a display. Same goes for the USS Alabama museum. Maybe even the Fort Rucker aviation museum, which is only a couple hours away. Last time I was at the USS Alabama they had a whole Vietnam display. I found one of the radios I was trained on there, the PRC 104. Very cool.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200923-022444_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200923-022444_Chrome.jpg
      102.6 KB · Views: 48
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom