Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last time I did it I used:

William S Morrison's The Trading Post

Licensee Name: Morrison, William S Jr
    702 Scenic Hwy
    Pensacola, FL 32503
    Phone: 850-434-2095

I have known Bill for years, like since the 1980's. I use to stop by there regularly and there used to be a crowd there that liked to hang out. He does not carry a lot of stock anymore and is more into militaria things like medals and such. Was a pawn shop, but no longer. I purchased a PTR-91 during the last big gun and ammo crisis. I do need to stop by and say hello. I think I paid $35 for the transfer which was ok. I overpaid for the rifle since it was during a crisis from SI (Suarez International) and i did not know if we would ever be able to purchase those again. Fortunately the sky did not fall then and so far has not fallen and likely will not as long as Trump is in office relative to firearms.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Joel, would suggest that you increase to $100. You already have one person here that is willing to pay that price,there possibly could be others. ---- SAWMAN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    INCORRECT. It’s $50, and due to a very unique policy, the owner will not give you your gun the day it arrives.

Since I’m in Pensacola,I use USA Performance (the auto parts shop on 29), great guys, very reasonably priced at $25, good location, normal storefront with good regular business hours, prompt, polite, personal service, and a good dose of free puppy breath.
    Can’t beat that!!

KT in Baghdad is good people, Nate in Milton is awesome and really knows the class III business, Title II in GB is also a great guy, but do know that these guys by appointment only.
    If I had an ffl, I would transfer your Wilson's for free as long as i got to shoot them first. It hurts me everytime you list one for sale

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

pawpaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I walked into Dan's Pawn in Ft. Walton Beach with a print-out of the gun I was gonna order & have shipped to their store ($30 Transfer). Chris looked up the gun I'd chosen on one of his suppliers' sites, quoted me $20 less, and saved me the transfer fee since I was buying from him. I threw my money down right there & picked up my gun 4 days later. Reckon I'll stay with them for now.

Top Bottom