• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5532JWK

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have for sale a very limited supply of Winchester Ranger Law Enforcement hollow point defense ammo. This ammo comes in 50 round boxes and this ammo contains the same projectile that the discontinued famous Black Talon contained. This ammo is very hard to find for civilians as Winchester produces this ammo for law enforcement personnel. This is by far the best self defense hollow point ammo on the market today. This ammo is brand new factory fresh ammo and has been stored in a climate controlled room.

Buyer must comply with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding ammunition in their location. I will not sell and ship this ammo to anyone in California or any other destination which prohibits this ammo. Payment may be made by money order or cashiers check. I will also accept a personal check but the package is held till the check clears my bank. NO PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARDS so please don't ask.

Buyer will pay the exact shipping via UPS ground. If you would like a shipping quote please feel free to contact me at jwkpatrick@yahoo.com. Shipping is much cheaper per box if you order several boxes at the time versus shipping one box alone.

You will not find this extremely hard to get self defense ammo at this price anywhere. So don't wait till it is gone.

RA380T - 380acp 95gr - $35.00 per box
    RA9124TP - 9mm 124gr+P - $29.00 per box
    RA9T - 9mm 147gr - $29.00 per box
    RA40TA - 40s&w 165gr - $25.00 per box
    RA40T - 40s&w 180gr - $25.00 per box
    RA45T - 45acp 230gr - $36.00 per box
    RA45TP - 45acp 230gr+P - $42.00 per box
    RA38SP - 38 special 130gr+P - $30.00 per box

Attachments

• 38 SPECIAL RANGER 2.jpg
      38 SPECIAL RANGER 2.jpg
      228.5 KB · Views: 357
    • Ranger Fired Rounds.jpg
      Ranger Fired Rounds.jpg
      93.5 KB · Views: 357
    Last edited:

nitro

Tired and retired.
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Can you pm me a quote on 3 boxes of RA380T, 3 boxes of RA9124TP, and 3 boxes of RA9T to 32570?

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    This is a man of his word. Don't hesitate to buy or let the fact that he lives a ways away and has to ship deter you from buying. I got my first order without a single problem, and I'm working on a second larger order. The ammo is as stated and in perfect condition as well as inexpensive. I look forward to even more transactions in the near future.

Top Bottom