Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best of Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by Plinker View Post
    Iíll step up with my latest find.

Just watched the first episode of Dark Tourist.
    A fella from New Zealand that travels the world in search of the weird tourist places. Enjoying it so far:

https://youtu.be/8vV1xaLCONw
    I had my cable tv turned off 5 or 6 years ago.....just way too much bullshit !!!
    But a Buddy of mine came by a few weeks ago and said he had set me up on his Netflix account and gave me my Secret Decoder Ring and Password.....So.....I thought what the hell.....there is some interesting stuff on there...What I really like about it is .....THERE ARE NO DAMN COMMERCIALS !!!

" You Can Ignore Reality...But You Can Not Ignore The Consequences Of Ignoring Reality ".........Ayn Rand

2. 2 Like 3rdown110yds2go's Post:

50 CAL
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeb21 View Post
    On Netflix I like Daredevil and Punisher. On Amazon - Jack Ryan was not bad at all.
    Daredevil was alright, I really enjoyed the Punisher series. Ol' boy from The Walking Dead was great in that role.

I thought the Jack Ryan series was fantastic. The level of production for that show was on par with any major blockbuster movie. We'll see if Amazon can continue to afford that level of production, I sure hope so. I went into it knowing that it was going to be a modern day take on the Tom Clancy character, and that it would probably have nothing to do with the books. But they did actually use some of the actual Jack Ryan backstory with the new Jack Ryan, so I was happy.

I always meant to watch Free State of Jones. Now that it's on Netflix I'll definitely have to watch it.
    My Official Unedumucated Opinion

45 ACP
    right on FrankT

double ditto here.

UNSUBSCRIBE AND BOYCOTT NETFLIX

5. Likes OldMan's Post:

45 ACP
    Quote Originally Posted by rtprthd View Post
    Daredevil was alright, I really enjoyed the Punisher series. Ol' boy from The Walking Dead was great in that role.

I thought the Jack Ryan series was fantastic. The level of production for that show was on par with any major blockbuster movie. We'll see if Amazon can continue to afford that level of production, I sure hope so. I went into it knowing that it was going to be a modern day take on the Tom Clancy character, and that it would probably have nothing to do with the books. But they did actually use some of the actual Jack Ryan backstory with the new Jack Ryan, so I was happy.

I always meant to watch Free State of Jones. Now that it's on Netflix I'll definitely have to watch it.
    I'm half way through the Jack Ryan series right now... very good show. I hope they continue it.

7. Likes FelixH's Post:

50 CAL
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixH View Post
    I'm half way through the Jack Ryan series right now... very good show. I hope they continue it.
    If you're not watching football, it's a good way to kill some time during a rainy weekend.
    My Official Unedumucated Opinion