• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    and if facebook and youtube still show it, it must be right, true and inclusive....

we are so lucky to have them do that for us...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Colion Noir "Four Years After Ferguson – Colion Noir Visits with Local Residents after Michael Brown's death"
    Here is the viewpoint by blacks on the general issue of how society and the police interact with them
    It should always be informative to walk a mile as they say in someone else's shoes.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Technically, the "family" was already fatherless, since she was just his girlfriend.
    Also, tally up the life-lessons "taught" to those kids that day, and ask which ones are more useful for the kids and society:

1) Park in the handicapped spot. It's illegal AND disrespectful AND lazy, but who cares?
    2) When an elder points out that you did something wrong, argue and get angry with them. Don't bother to make things right.
    3) When your children are with you, and you continue an argument with a stranger, EXIT your vehicle and leave your children defenseless and unattended.
    4) When you see someone arguing with your girlfriend, just run up and shove them violently as hard as you can. Don't bother to try to find out what's going on. Hit first.
    5) When someone hits you so hard that you slam into the ground, draw your firearm and defend yourself. Aim, take up the trigger slack, and if the attacker is still a threat, then pull the trigger. Don't hit any innocent bystanders.

Seems like the victim was a better parent to those kids. Weird, huh.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Gotta give Snake-Eyes post #203 above a couple thumbs up. Grest post. Pretty much sums it up/sez it all.
    Thank you sir. --- SAWMAN

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sperm donors aren’t necessarily fathers.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sperm donors aren’t necessarily fathers.

Mine wasn't didn't meet him until I was 17. First time I saw him I was sitting in front of the funeral home with my brother laying in a casket inside.
    Gotta give him a little respect for showing up for the funeral and trying to connect with me after but I was mad at the world and him especially and didn't give him a chance. That's on me but 34 years later I managed to find him and learn a little about the Smith side of the family. he has 2 children by his 1st wife and didn't want the Air Force to learn of his adultery so until he died he never put in writing that I was his son. Left me some cash in his will but that didn't make up growing up as a bastard child in the Bible belt in the 60's & 70's

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’m truly sorry that you had to endure that , I’m sure it was a difficult childhood. I’m not at all sure that I could have found it in my heart to forgive him. To your credit you seem to have. My hats off to you.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Good. Idiots like that make the rest of us look bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious... when are the rest of us ever made to look good?

I don't recall a "justified shooting" Stand Your Ground case ever getting popular support or widespread media coverage. Maybe that's just my bad memory, but I seem to remember waaaay more stories that "make the rest of us look bad".

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ^^^^^^ Your right on Point that media does not cover civilian lawful use of deadly force incidents in a favorable way, if at all. Normally, its only covered in "local" news and picked up on some gun blogs.

The most recent one that hit most media as the guy that heard a lot of shots, grabbed his AR then engaged a Church shooter.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good. Idiots like that make the rest of us look bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy had no right to put his hands on the shooter. The shooter did nothing wrong in "presenting" as the thug was moving towards him until he pulled the gun, but I figured he would be convicted as there was way too much time for him to aim and shoot. His record of threatening people with a gun also did not help him and makes us look bad. Ironically though I bet this is one time he wished he minded his own damn business.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

As soon as i heard about his other "incidents" i knew there would be issues. The black gentleman had no business putting his hands on him and i think the white guy had every right to draw, but there was enough time he did not need to shoot. I do wonder if both were the same color if therew would be the same issue. I think there is fear of some groups rioting.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The real problem lies here. Fox was the last semi conservative "news" outlet and while they still have some conservatives on there now, one can only wonder how much longer. Profile
    FOX will continue to manage your Profile across certain FOX and Disney properties, during a period of transition, including, for example, FOX NOW and FXNOW. As before, once you create a Profile on any of those properties, you will not need to re-register your Profile. And, if you have an existing Profile, you can continue to use it across those properties while we transition.

Privacy Policy
    The privacy policy that applies to the use of your personal information collected through FOX News and FOX Nation has been updated. Your privacy is important to us; to view the updated privacy policy for FOX News,

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Regardless of your opinion of the shooting (opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one), the police (govt) is not your friend. I know some police officers personally and they are good people, but when they put on the uniform, they are the govt. "We're from the govt and we are here to help" (Put your dumb azz in prison). Regardless of how justified a shooting is, they (The govt and it's spokesperson "Media") can and usually will make you out to look like a criminal. But back to this "news" article. The pics alone present the case. Nice young smiling dead guy and bad bad gun guy. Case closed.
    But anyone that gets involved in anyone else's issues is asking for trouble. Even if you are trying to stop a felon, which legally you are permitted, you most likely are not going to end up well. The best course of action and never get involved in anything and if you can avoid a confrontation, do so at all cost. And if you absolutely cannot, you better keep you mouth shut and get a good freaking attorney and even then, it's gonna be very sketchy for a long time.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The real problem lies here. Fox was the last semi conservative "news" outlet and while they still have some conservatives on there now, one can only wonder how much longer. Profile
    FOX will continue to manage your Profile across certain FOX and Disney properties, during a period of transition, including, for example, FOX NOW and FXNOW. As before, once you create a Profile on any of those properties, you will not need to re-register your Profile. And, if you have an existing Profile, you can continue to use it across those properties while we transition.

Privacy Policy
    The privacy policy that applies to the use of your personal information collected through FOX News and FOX Nation has been updated. Your privacy is important to us; to view the updated privacy policy for FOX News,

I find this amusing. That being: deliberately downloading intrusive spyware "Apps". I go through my new devices and kill and delete every Apps/programs I don't want and set all updates to require approval I think there a 14 "pending" right now, lol. I don't even use the Tapatalk App this Site pushes. Works great without it.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As soon as i heard about his other "incidents" i knew there would be issues. The black gentleman had no business putting his hands on him and i think the white guy had every right to draw, but there was enough time he did not need to shoot. I do wonder if both were the same color if therew would be the same issue. I think there is fear of some groups rioting.
    Could have been a factor
    On Thursday, McGlockton's family addressed Drejka before he was sentenced.

"In the Bible, it says in order to get into heaven, we must forgive those who trespass against us. At this point in my life, I am not there yet. And if it just so happens that the Lord chooses to take me before I come to terms with this, then I will see you in hell where you and I will finish this. Mark my words," his father, Michael McGlockton, told Drejka. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-man-parking-space-dispute-sentenced-n1064626

Top Bottom