• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is political but definitely gun related. A Russian agent has been charged by the DOJ this week. She joined the NRA in an effort advance Russian interest in American politics. The NRA allowed itself to be blinded by large sums of cash and failed to exercise even the most basic of due diligence. ,This looks bad for all gun owners as the NRA is seen as the most powerful voice for 2A rights. I have contacted the NRA to ask them to remove those leaders responsible for allowing this embarrassment to happen. I hope that you will pass this along to other NRA members so that my complaint is not the only outcry heard.

I tried calling the NRA 1800 NRA 2000 but the phone tree was frustrating. So I sent them a message through their contact us page https://contact.nra.org/contact-us.aspx

Here is what I wrote:

"I am shocked and angry that the NRA allowed itself to by used by agents of Putin. In the chase for money you have tarnished the reputation of gun owners and hampered our ability to protect 2A rights. Those responsible for this must resign immediately."

There must be a better way to communicate with the NRA regarding this issue, if someone has a good option please let me know.

Army_of_One

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    After realizing that Marion Hammer has done nothing in our state but fear monger, I quit being a contributing member. She gets six figures to do absolutely nothing. She gets another six figures for a scam organization and the NRA just pays her. The NRA has also given A+ ratings to people who turn on gun owners. I wish another organization would step up or the current batch of nepotistic "leaders" would leave.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FARA. 17K -18K foreign agents are currently registered in the U.S. If people are so stupid the play along with Sacha Cohen, its no surprise a openly Russian National woman, here on a student visa may have suckered some unassuming Americans. The Cold War never ended, just some name changes.

Can't wait for the sex card to be played. Lol

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Too bad she wasn't a Mexican who snuck in over the border, the libs would have loved her!

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What better way to disarm U.S. Citizens then have a "unregistered foreign (Russian) government agent" to push more negativity towards the NRA and Republicans? Seriously, its a brilliant plan!

If she is willing (or field craft, Lol) to trade sex for a job, what else has she bartered for? Gotta say the limited media pics are not very flattering, maybe this was only a third string assignment. Then again, they did need someone that could pass the college courses.

B52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    As long as you talking about the POOR management of the NRA. How about the A rating they gave Gov Scott. A guy that has done the most to take gun rights in the last 30 years. Now the NRA gives him an A rating.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually I’m not very happy with the NRA myself, why don’t you guys start a better organization and I’ll chanel the funds I normally send to the nra to it.

Top Bottom