• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I ordered a few things this morning that proved to be decent prices via camelcamelcamel. Nothing particularly gun related, though. I just realized that Prime Day has officially started, but I doubt there are any crazy deals, besides on Amazon branded products.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I didn't see much... Most time all you see is OOPS Something Went Wrong!

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I didn't see much... Most time all you see is OOPS Something Went Wrong!

Amazon prime is becoming crap. I don't plan on renewing after it expires. Plus they want 119 for it next time. There crazy!!!

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah at $119 a year at $9.92 each month plus $14.59 for a total of $24.51. Yeah, that is a real good deal, not!

I order most everything I use, toiletries and what not from there. I also make use of their video/movie service so I get my $$ worth. But you can enjoy your trips to WalMart with all of the 300lb women in Yoga pants.

fyyff.png

Attachments

• fyyff.png
      fyyff.png
      89.7 KB · Views: 220

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I order most everything I use, toiletries and what not from there. I also make use of their video/movie service so I get my $$ worth. But you can enjoy your trips to WalMart with all of the 300lb women in Yoga pants.

View attachment 65822

Sums it up for me.

I do all of my Christmas shopping, have it gift wrapped and delivered all over the world all in one day and never leave the couch. I sent my mother-in-law a wheelchair that was going to cost her $400 in Greece including shipping and import tax it was $220. I send the grandkids in Greece presents and don't have to mess with customs forms at the post office. Time is money and just in time I save thousands of dollars a year.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I don't save that much but the wife uses the Prime Video, convenient shopping and I am thinking the free shipping pays for the membership, always a dilemma each year.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

View attachment 65822

Yep can't be missing the Walmart trips. LOL free entertainment and no yearly fee.

The news just said prime day was a failure because Amazon site crashed. oh well.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Didn't prime shop, haven't even looked for any deals. But I did notice that 5 items in my cart went up in price. One pond pump with UV filter went up by more than $10?????

I do find that the videos more than make up for any doubts in the cost of membership although I shop plenty to keep from leaving the house. Between kids and work it's just too easy and much cheaper for me to shop online and don't have kids trying to put stuff in the buggy like at the local walmart and I can't find the real Thai tea in town anywhere.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

View attachment 65822

Well then it is worth it for you since you use it (buy) frequently. I dont buy enough from amazon for prime to benefit me. If I did buy more I would check into it.

sportsbud

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont do amazon prime. It is a rip off unless one buys a whole lot of stuff!

Depends on what you buy.. and if you use Prime video streaming... It's been great since I have been deployed lol... since I can't just make a drive to the corner store and the PX only has so many things.. but back home may not renew my subscription...

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I stopped buying from amazon a few years ago. Jeff Bezos, owner of amazon is a total left wing nut job. Once he bought the washington post to use as a weapon against those of us who disagree with him politically I decided my money was better spent elsewhere.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Depends on what you buy.. and if you use Prime video streaming... It's been great since I have been deployed lol... since I can't just make a drive to the corner store and the PX only has so many things.. but back home may not renew my subscription...

I hear you. It is good for those who use it regularly or in your situation at present. For me it would be a waste of money since I may buy 1 or 2 things per year and do no video streaming from amazon.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I had about 20 orders each in 14, 15, 16 . 65 orders in 2017, 68 so far this year. The wife uses Prime Video as we have a Fire Tablet and a fire stick.. I guess I am getting my moneys worth or breaking even at least

Top Bottom