• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No pictures yet, but I will have my very first "Just Cause" build very soon... An AR-10 pistol with a 10.5" BBL... Ordered all the parts from all over to be as cheap as possible, ballistics out of a 10.5" Barrel with 308 are no better than a 7.62x39... So this is my "Earsplittinloudinboomer" I am thinking of getting this engraved somewhere on the build... Since there are no pictures might as well list the cheap parts I ordered.

Tennessee Arms LR-308 Stripped Lower;

Generic LR-308 LPK and pistol tube;

KAK Industries Value-Line 10.5" Melonite treated 308 Barrel;

KAK Industries Shockwave Blade;

Low-pro gas block and carbine length gas tube;

DPMS Miculek Comp;

Hogue LR-308 Handguard adapter and midlength tube;

ThunderTactical BCG and CH;

Aero Precision LR-308 spec flatop upper;

Pretty cheap in the end but I really want to shoot this!! (With double ear-pro)

What "Just Cause" builds or firearms do you have or want? lol

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    . . . . . or a linear comp of some type. I have a KAW Valley on my 16"/308/AR. Works to tame a little of the recoil impulse and no side holes so the blast and concussion heads down range.
    Look seriously about putting a good quality adjustable gas block on that gun. You could shoot full power loads or use the Hodgdon/H4895 "rules" to obtain a 300BLK +P.
    Good luck with the build. ---- SAWMAN

sportsbud

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    . . . . . or a linear comp of some type. I have a KAW Valley on my 16"/308/AR. Works to tame a little of the recoil impulse and no side holes so the blast and concussion heads down range.
    Look seriously about putting a good quality adjustable gas block on that gun. You could shoot full power loads or use the Hodgdon/H4895 "rules" to obtain a 300BLK +P.
    Good luck with the build. ---- SAWMAN

I'll be experimenting with brakes and blocks... Guess I will have to build and shoot it... But yea it may be a tad bit overgassed with the gas port 7" from the chamber...

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I kinda like the Roman Candle affect un-burnt powder creates when it come outta the barrel...you have the muzzle flash then you have all of that chaff falling off the flash.

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    No pictures yet, but I will have my very first "Just Cause" build very soon... An AR-10 pistol with a 10.5" BBL... Ordered all the parts from all over to be as cheap as possible, ballistics out of a 10.5" Barrel with 308 are no better than a 7.62x39... So this is my "Earsplittinloudinboomer" I am thinking of getting this engraved somewhere on the build... Since there are no pictures might as well list the cheap parts I ordered.

Tennessee Arms LR-308 Stripped Lower;

Generic LR-308 LPK and pistol tube;

KAK Industries Value-Line 10.5" Melonite treated 308 Barrel;

KAK Industries Shockwave Blade;

Low-pro gas block and carbine length gas tube;

DPMS Miculek Comp;

Hogue LR-308 Handguard adapter and midlength tube;

ThunderTactical BCG and CH;

Aero Precision LR-308 spec flatop upper;

Pretty cheap in the end but I really want to shoot this!! (With double ear-pro)

What "Just Cause" builds or firearms do you have or want? lol

Sounds good...about how much $$$ do you have in this, curious when the DPMS AR-10 goes on sale for around $699...thanks.

DGladden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    This is my "just because"! Savage Striker bolt action pistol in .308. It had a Burris 3-9 pistol scope and a cheap bipod. I have no use for this thing, but I freaking LOVE to shoot it.
    0c6f1233cee2c8c4d77d161e2e4d42cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sportsbud

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds good...about how much $$$ do you have in this, curious when the DPMS AR-10 goes on sale for around $699...thanks.

Lets see... Just shy of $500 not too bad for a blaster... gonna top it off soon... finally got around to putting it together and holy shit... its loud... very loud...

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is my "just because"! Savage Striker bolt action pistol in .308. It had a Burris 3-9 pistol scope and a cheap bipod. I have no use for this thing, but I freaking LOVE to shoot it.
    0c6f1233cee2c8c4d77d161e2e4d42cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    But you do have a use for it since you love to shoot it and that is what guns should be for.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    My 'Just Cause" pistols are my Desert Eagles. No one really needs one, but they are a blast to shoot and menacing looking to boot.

IQdSM7R.jpg

I love the DE guns, but I will never buy one because I refuse to spend my money to in any way support Israel. I really like them and the Jericho.

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The mfg of DE big boys returned to the U.S. in 2009. On the used market you can just avoid IMI marked guns. No need to deprive yourself.

That's news to me....guess it's time to get that 44 mag I've been wanting. Thanks for the info.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love the DE guns, but I will never buy one because I refuse to spend my money to in any way support Israel. I really like them and the Jericho.

Buy Used, that way they don't get any money, and you get a Fun Toy :)

Top Bottom