• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac the knife

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Hadji Shrine Gun & Knife show. July 21, 22 2018
    800 West Nine Mile Road Pensacola Florida.

July 21, & 22
    Hours 9am to 5pm Sat and Sun.
    Admission $6.00
    Tables $40.00
    Children 12 and under Free.
    Military Discount!
    Active Law Enforcement Free

FREE PARKING
    For Information And Table Reservations call 850-479-9681

Proceeds are for the benefit of Hadji Shrine Activities.
    Food and Refreshments on Premises.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Who here will commit to going to the show . . IF . . jj has a table or two.
    We all can have a list of questions to ask him and bring our guns that have reliability problems for him to work on.
    If he brings a "Tanker" Garand I could very well be tempted also. ---- SAWMAN

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    We all can have a list of questions to ask him and bring our guns that have reliability problems for him to work on.

Put me down for going. Never been to the Hadji show, and I hear it's the best one around here. Looking for a new carry piece and maybe some milsurp... I've been bitten by that bug again.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I am already planning on going. I have had it marked on my calendar for several weeks. I still have a RRA 20" A2 HBAR I would like to sell or trade.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll be there on Sunday due to working on Saturday. Fear21 save a milsurp rifle or two for me! I've been saving specifically for this show because of what all I saw last year. Hopefully there will be a few deals left...

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I’ve got other commitments and I hate I’m gonna miss it. It’s different than the other shows around here. My favorite.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I will check it out for the first time in many years. Will be there Saturday morning. Hope I will not be disappointed.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    I think I will check it out on Sunday, something to do other than stroll Academy after I drop the wife off at church.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I plan on attending since this is the first time I knew about it before it happened. Thanks for the heads up.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Any reviews yet? Thinking of stopping by?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    went to the gun show and got $5 worth of sks stripper clips. I had to fight the urge to bring home a BEAUTIFUL M14 (M1A) man I wanted to bring her home.....

the show was pretty good, lots of guns,but I didnt see much of things like M1 clips, or anything like that. there were some interesting older guns there though. worth the money to get in for sure.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Gun show was pretty good even though I did not buy one thing. Alot of private sales which I like. Pondered on a FN FAL but talked myself out of it would rather save the money for an M16 or full auto MP5...

Got to see that folding glock to me it's just novelty and definitely not worth the price they were asking $1199 or something in that range. LOL

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Went to the show Saturday morning.....I thought it was great. Very good show. Lots of guns, some knives, and some private sale guys walking around. The show was very crowded around 10AM. Well worth the entry fee. I don't regret going at all. Very nice show. Thumbs up!

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Gun show was pretty good even though I did not buy one thing. Alot of private sales which I like. Pondered on a FN FAL but talked myself out of it would rather save the money for an M16 or full auto MP5...

Got to see that folding glock to me it's just novelty and definitely not worth the price they were asking $1199 or something in that range. LOL

Any chance it was marked at $1500? I saw that one and thought about getting it myself. Bit much for a FAL though.

Met up with Joel (Roaster’s) right when the show opened; talked with him, Mac the Knife, and several other folks for a little while, made a couple of sales and took home a nice M1 Carbine. Definitely the show to go to.

Last edited:

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

You have jj down to a T,, I have noticed some wait at the door to see him heading to his table for advise and get a time they can get out to his place to get work done,,an the whole time there while asking he is bent over putting something back together right for friends and even other vendors. I myself am guilty and have had to stop myself thinking he doesn't hardly get a chance to socialize and really do a complete walk thru.. And no this was not a plug, Its basic facts he is a magnet that the work finds him,,,,, I have only met and done business with jj a couple times, But have seen many hours work done not payed by the hour ,, but by being acknowledged of his experience...…

Top Bottom