• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Any chance it was marked at $1500? I saw that one and thought about getting it myself. Bit much for a FAL though.

Met up with Joel (Roaster’s) right when the show opened; talked with him, Mac the Knife, and several other folks for a little while, made a couple of sales and took home a nice M1 Carbine. Definitely the show to go to.

Yes I do believe it was marked 1500. Same one.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    I went Saturday morning. I bought a red "Make America Great Again" hat, and that was all. It was nice to see the private sellers, but they seemed to be too proud of their wares for my taste.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I went yesterday, admission was $7 not $6 but worth the price. Like others have reported lots to look at but nothing I could not live without. Future son-in-law picked up a KelTec Sub 2K in 9mm in "UGH" Gator Blue for a fair price. I was there at lunch time - they had burgers for $4, grilled cheese for $3 and a spaghetti plate for $4, all looked pretty good.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I was surprised at the $7.00 after seeing the advertisement for $6.00. Still worth it, although $6.00 would have been better. From what I saw, the food looked good. Unfortunately I did not have time to stay and eat. Maybe next time.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was surprised about the extra dollar for admission but it wasn't the end of the world. Walked around a while and saw lots of cool stuff. One rifle in particular was speaking to me but 1. I felt like it was way overpriced and he had raised the price prior to the show 2. I know he's had it a while and brings it to every show. Needless to say, I didn't bring it home. I guess I'll keep my eyes open on GB instead. Lots of Milsurps there! I saw more Garands and carbines than I've seen in years!! Wanted the SVT40 too but didn't have enough cash. I looked at the FAL for $1500. DSA prefix serial so cast receiver. Meh. Looked similar to my STG 58 build on an Imbel receiver. Didn't want to go home empty handed but I did.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    went back for the second time today, found a few en bloc m1 clips I didnt see yesterday. looked that M1A over again, they are proud of it, so I kept moving...

suppo

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got there about 11:00 this morning. Very nice show. It was not overly crowded but there was a lot to see and numerous private sales. Always enjoy this show and only wish they had it more often.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cool show I think. Walked out with a 12 dollar Hungarian 30 round AK mag and 2 40round boxes of 7.62x39 for 8$ each. Passed up the 25$ 30 round surplus romy mags. Spotted a 1200 round crate of Norinco 7.62 x39 for 350$ went to get the cash and by the time I got back it was gone. Bummed about that deal...

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bummed out about being almost broke. Had cash but it’s already earmarked for credit card bill from the grandsons vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That was a really nice show... I went Sunday Morning ( so I did not really deserve a bargain going that late) But for a small show (about 100 tables) they had a wonderful assortment of Surplus, Older guns, and Modern guns.. There was Semi SAWS, Spanish Destroyers, Belgium Carbines, k-98s, Enfields, Carcanos.. And the people who ran the show were all very nice..Now My only overall complaint was the prices were a tad on the higher side.. Some of the older pistols for sale were really museum grade..

Had done the Lakeland show on Saturday.. and The prices were some what lower at Lakeland for some guns and ammo.. But hey I did not see any Belt feds at Lakeland.. There was one at the Hadji Shrine.. Of course on the flip side I did not see any cannons for sale at Hadji Shrine, I did see some at Lakeland

Top Bottom