• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishnfool

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wife went in to the molino tag office on the Thursday before the 4th to apply for her ccw. She received it in the mail Tuesday of this week. That kind of fast service is awesome and the folks at that tag office are always great. Vets, don’t forget your DD214 or any other documentation. It really greases the process. Thanks again to the folks up in Molino for doing a great job!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    My wife went in to the molino tag office on the Thursday before the 4th to apply for her ccw. She received it in the mail Tuesday of this week. That kind of fast service is awesome and the folks at that tag office are always great. Vets, don’t forget your DD214 or any other documentation. It really greases the process. Thanks again to the folks up in Molino for doing a great job!

love that location, no waiting, nice country folks..unlike w. street.

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I made an appointment at the warrington office, same quick response. I had in the CCW issues within 2 weeks. I was shocked it was so quick.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I won't have to go in to renew mine, correct? This will be my first renewal here since we ran from VA.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    why, you 2 both live in north end, why would you go way down there ?

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Warrington office will make your picture and manufacture your new ccw card quick, fast and in a hurry.
    They got the machine and know how there.:clap2:

Anywhere else in Escambia County and you’ll have to wait for it to arrive in the mail.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dept of Agriculture is cheaper in comparison but it's not worth it for me. Cost is $97 there. I went to the Warrington office with my DD214 and had mine in the mailbox 8 days later. No complaints other than having to pay a fee for using my card. If I had known that, I would have brought a check or cash. Lesson learned.

Plinker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was doing renewal a couple months ago and didn’t want to wait & didn’t mind the extra fee.

Was this your initial application or renewal?

Dept of Agriculture is cheaper in comparison but it's not worth it for me. Cost is $97 there. I went to the Warrington office with my DD214 and had mine in the mailbox 8 days later. No complaints other than having to pay a fee for using my card. If I had known that, I would have brought a check or cash. Lesson learned.

Last edited:

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, I just now saw this. It was my initial application. Just moved down here a year ago from TN. The Warrington office visit was around $115 IIRC. Gas and time aren't worth it for me to drive all the way to the Dept of Agriculture when I live by the backgate of the NAS. Dept of Ag doesn't charge extra for using a card FYI. Tax collectors do.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Listening on the news yesterday, there are calls for an investigation into the manner in which the Department of Agriculture has been handling the background investigation of folks applying for CCW licenses. Apparently some licenses have been issued to applicants who did not qualify. There is some talk that the issuance of CCW licenses should be reassigned to FDLE instead. Does anyone have more information on this issue?

Top Bottom