• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Two "major" problems come to mind. 1. ACCURACY. 2. VELOCITY . . . . and unknown reliability.
    You are still dealing with the short bbl so your accuracy would be somewhat better but how much better over a well practiced two hand grip or on top of a shooting/walking stick. This,remembering that your ranges will be <25-40yds.
    You will gain no velocity with this system over a system like Mech Tech which the gains with a 16" bbl are fairly large with the heavy bullet weights like the 147gr.
    Before I went this route I would take a close look at Mech Tech and/or a HiPoint carbine in 10mm or the 45ACP version shooting a +P heavy bullet (>200gr) load. ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:

tqctally

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These are classified as "accessories" by the ATF. No law issues. They don't do much to accuracy, either negatively or positively, in my limited experience. They are reliable however.

Look into a Mechtech upper as well. Similar concept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Yes Frank, it says right in the ad it requires a stamp to use but not to buy.

NFA Acknowledgement *

All NFA laws apply
    By clicking the following Acknowledgement, you are affirming your understanding that all NFA laws apply to the purchase and use of this item. While the Micro RONI kit is not an NFA item itself, and can be sold without license or tax stamp, installing this kit onto a handgun will result in the creation of a firearm as defined and governed by the NFA (specifically, a short barreled rifle). You are responsible for the legal use of this item, including obtaining registration and tax stamp, for any such NFA firearm created before installing this kit onto a handgun.
    Classic Firearms accepts no responsibility for the misuse of this item. Read the ATF NFA Letter here.

By clicking here, I acknowledge and accept the terms above.

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Im not much on the looks of it. But they do make a roni kit that comes with a 16” barrel

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Micro Roni is a hoot to shoot. as for reliable tey are good to go,, A friend bought one when they first came out, We used a Glock 23 in it.. 15 to 25 yards sight alignment was great with the front an back sights provided, He later bought a red ot that once set was dead on at 25 to 30 yards and using the shoulder stock was the making of a sBR house gun, that looked like something space age but a blast to shoot.. Dollar for dollar,,,I would go for the carbine upper for my lower

Top Bottom