• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ever hear of the frog with a glass ass ? Well carver has a glass heart and jumped to fast. Carver took 2 years Johnny Cash style and built a Glock 22-C added a 40-9 threaded barrel to the kit.3 mags for the 40 barrel and 3 for the 9mm barrel plus. 3.5lb disconnector lighter springs and Dawson precision magwell and true glow day night sights. Turned out sweet.. but with a limp never got into the shooting game,,, so a fello member in here repeatedly ask to buy it,,,, While watching a American made piece of hardware till it was reachable,,he watched tire kickers talk the talk,,but he sold his build to grab it, and put it out loud up front I ll take it.. Pm after pm it was the next day learned one of the tire kickers out bid and got it.. SO help Carver out I<m lickin my wounds and need a band=aid,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HE also has a sore leg from kickin himself in the ass...……… LoL,,,, Hurt feelings just plumb hurt feelings,,,, Wait I don't have feelings,,, Lets move on the the next historical piece of hardeware

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    . . . . . Huh . . . . . ?? . . . . . What . . . . . ??
    I believe he has been sniffin' Hoppe's again. ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:

ricknole61

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, I got to admit...………….he has baffled me with that bullshit!

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    . . . . . Huh . . . . . ?? . . . . . What . . . . . ??
    I believe he has been sniffin' Hoppe's again. ---- SAWMAN

Bill you know that Hopes is good stuff,, pour 1/4 bottle in a bowl put a towel over your head breath deep,, and o a behold congestion rolls right out, you sleep well and the next morning all the ear wax drips right out almost never needing a q-tip

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sounds like about 3 hours after taking your ambien. I used to take that stuff when I got hurt. If you fight past the initial sleepy feeling aint no telling what might happen. I'm fairly sure I was buying ice cream at the Texaco in my underwear.

LOL Franks concern with the post is someone was auctioning on the forum.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    This is the "code" that we talk in when we want to discuss politics WITHOUT the mods gettin' involved.
    WORKS HUH . . . !! --- SAWMAN

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That is as confusing as your ad for the Glock mag:)

Nope. Some people are just frickin iliterate. :wink:
    I can read and understand. Apparently a few members here are not that "talented"?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I guess that I should withdraw my offer of that 11 shot mag then.
    I will save it for the new GLOCK MUSEUM that is being built in Smyrna Ga. . . . oh well (??) ----- SAWMAN

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please do explain then, with all of your powerful wisdom.. Inquiring minds would like to know.....

I can read, write, comprehend, and understand the written word. And your excuse is what? :noidea:
    You done won another award as another member added to my ignore list. Will not see you because I definitely would not want to be you or associated with you in any way or form! You really need to get a life instead of trolling forums! Does your wife or momma know you are here?

Last edited:

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nope. Some people are just frickin iliterate. :wink:
    I can read and understand. Apparently a few members here are not that "talented"?

No the real explanation I was looking for was how you can say the rest of us are illiterate and cannot comprehend the same things you do.. Like you are in some way above us.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No the real explanation I was looking for was how you can say the rest of us are illiterate and cannot comprehend the same things you do.. Like you are in some way above us.

My response is after I put you on the ignore list. You dont have a clue and are perching yourself above all others. "I see stupid people." Maybe take a look in the mirrror and report back what you see. What say you? Dudet, you really need to grow a pair! And again, does your momma or wife know that you are posting here?You are now gone and dust in the wind!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom