• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am a big believer in you get what you pay for kinda guy. Buy once, cry once and all that. I must say that at least PSA uppers and their Nickel Boron BCGs have made a believer out of me.

I have topped off 2 AR15s with a PSA uppers. One pistol configuration, one carbine. One with a Nickel boron BCG and one with standard PSA no logo black BCG.

Knock on wood I have yet to have a failure on either one. The pistol I have put quite a few rounds from steel to brass in varying grains and it has chewed thru it all. Accurate enough for what a 10.5 in melonite barrel can do.

The carbine I have yet to run too many rounds thru however the ones I did ran flawless. I only had a chance to test fire it and not check its grouping but anything 4moa or better and I am a happy guy.

Neither upper was under of over gassed by any means. Handguards line up perfect. Just quality that you would not expect at the price point.

Hope you guys took advantage of their 4th of July sales. They had some really good ones.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I agree . . . the parts,complete uppers,complete lowers are always good to go (with proper break in and proper lube) ,and I consider them quality for the price.
    As stated,some of their sales,I consider an extremely good price with a complete upper or lower LESS money than what you could build it for . . . or close to it.
    I have a 5.56X45,24",rifled gas upper from them that I consider more accurate than average. It will shoot between .850" and 1.25",5 shot groups @ 100yds with 4 of my different weight bullet handloads. Even a 40gr NosBalTip. ---- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    They are serviceable, not top quality but will do, just depends on what you are building and trying to achieve ...They have had a lot of issues with the AR-10 however. For complete uppers I am using other manufacturers for equal or better pricing

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are serviceable, not top quality but will do, just depends on what you are building and trying to achieve ...They have had a lot of issues with the AR-10 however. For complete uppers I am using other manufacturers for equal or better pricing
    Well , don't keep it a secret . Tell us where the best deals can be found. :yo:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    FLT, all depends on what you are looking for, I do have a couple of Sanders USA uppers, 223 wylde and x39 side charger, he is a FL shop and will change up for your preference his listed configurations. I do use some sale parts and pieces from PSA, Joe Bobs and Primary are excellent. AR configurations are so personal, I just find it hard to find just what I am looking for at PSA, price is not always the issue.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    they have good deals for their price point. most of the stuff is better than it should be, but with volume, your margin doesnt have to be quite as large. the combo deals they have are hard to pass up. i just ordered the rifle bag special with 7 magpul 30 rounds for 79.99. free bag bascially, or free mags if you were buying a bag, depending how you want to look at it.

one of my gripes is the out of stock items you cant see a price on. id at least like to know how good or bad the deal was if i wanted to save it and pursue it in the future

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    they have good deals for their price point. most of the stuff is better than it should be, but with volume, your margin doesnt have to be quite as large. the combo deals they have are hard to pass up. i just ordered the rifle bag special with 7 magpul 30 rounds for 79.99. free bag bascially, or free mags if you were buying a bag, depending how you want to look at it.

one of my gripes is the out of stock items you cant see a price on. id at least like to know how good or bad the deal was if i wanted to save it and pursue it in the future
    Add them to the compare function on the site. Then you can see what the price was.

I'm a huge PSA fan. I have two AR rifles put together from them. I have not had a single issue out of them.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    got my PSA single rifle bag today and its really nice. i dont know what to compare it to its so nice. there are zipper pouches, velcro pouches, lashed pouches and spandex holders for a variety of things.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My PA15 has been a good AR. I had an interesting thing happen while shooting at the gravel pit a few weeks ago though. It would not fully seat the first round out of any mag I tried (steel and plastic from different manufacturers). Then I remembered I had replaced the unmarked BCG it came with for a brand new marked PSA BCG. Once I replaced the BCG it came with, she ran like a top. Once home I broke down both BCGs and could not see a difference. Weird

Top Bottom