• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi all,
    I am exhausted dealing with people and their BS on craigslist. I am looking for a reliable car for my my son so I can send him off to college in. Paramount is reliability. Looks are whatever. He will be attending university in the SW so working AC is a must.

Just looking for something that he can jump in and drive without having to worry about overheating, knocking or a wheel falling off on the highway. He will be driving it clear across the country to start school so it has to be in good running shape.

Small trucks, older hondas, older nissans, old police interceptors, something inexpensive for a young college bound kid.

Looking to spend up to 3k depending on condition. Would like to keep it at 2-2.5k if possible so I wont have to eat ramen for a couple of months. Figured I would try here cause man Craigslist is full of scammers. I am no mechanic but know how to turn a wrench or two and know when something sounds bad and I am tired of scammers telling me rod knock is just lifter tap lol.

Doesnt have to be perfect just an honest dependable car or small truck, preferably automatic. Thanks fellas.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Check autotrader.com, I've bought and sold a few cars through there. Always with good results.

Top Bottom