• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Beware of dealings with this young man. He offered a pistol for sale and met on time , however it's hard to totally check a pistol in the back seat of a truck in the S.O. parking lot, and he sold a broken pistol, and will not refund money because he said" I may have used in a crime and wont take that chance". He did say he found the part and would order it, but it is out of stock and on back order, this is an older revolver and parts may be hard to find, so back order could go on forever? I hesitate to report these little things, but the accusations of me being a criminal and attitude about I need to wait for the part or find a gunsmith lead me to believe he may not be willing to make the deal right. So make sure you check his stuff real good before buying. It has been 10 days since the sale. I'm not talking big money but it is simply the idea that he was selling a broken pistol ,missing parts on our forum and not willing to back it up like a man. I will let you know if I ever get the part.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hate shady parking lot deals. Especially with a purchase like that, you need to spend time to do a through inspection. Needless to say dude needs to make it right. Selling some Janky shit. Post the listing Dan.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Berry.david
    22LR

Two guns for sale cantonment

Sig p938 600 dollars it is painted green it’s missing a grip screw but you can buy those on amazon for 5 dollars and I have a old hawe 357 mag I’d like 250 obo on that one I’m located in cantonment Florida

I bought the Hawes with a bent spring and missing ejector rod, and grips that are also broke and will not stay in place. My Bad for not looking better but I like to trust a man until he proves himself otherwise.

Last edited:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm afraid you have your answer. That sucks big time.

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm always wary of people with low post numbers, been burned by a couple of " low post " members earlier on , some of it my fault by not doing better inspection, but also people not being totally transparent with what they are selling. I've noticed that these people do not participate in regular discussions and only pop up when selling.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    MAYBE . . . . you could put a post minimum on your for sale items . . . ???
    Yeah . . . mabe I should start doing that . . . YEAH !! --- SAWMAN

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    23 days in NO PART OR Remorse.

I bet you sold him that glock mag though, didn't you? LOL

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I sold him my 11 shot G17 mag for $75.00 so you should be happy for at least one of us . . . . . ME !! ---- SAWMAN

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    A shady deal for sure. Think I'd run the ser# to make sure it isn't on the hot list.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    34 days, still NO PART or any promise of such, still on back order and he agreed I might have been right about back orders, but still refused to make it right. What a bad way to start off on a great forum. I believe he may be feeding me a line til I get tired of pulling. :lie:

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Finally stopped answering my text and request to get the part or make deal good. He has made it pretty clear at this point that it's over and he is breaking up with me. So I will have to say he lied to start with and is not a man of his word. He is too young to know the wrath of Karma yet but I am sure he will. Best of luck with your future deals David Berry.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Thanks for this report.
    I'm adding him to my list of people that I will not do any buisness with . . whatsoever. ---- SAWMAN

pawpaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm always wary of people with low post numbers, been burned by a couple of " low post " members earlier on , some of it my fault by not doing better inspection, but also people not being totally transparent with what they are selling. I've noticed that these people do not participate in regular discussions and only pop up when selling.
    I myself am a 'low post' member, and I DO wonder how many inquiries I never received when selling because of the sins of others. I not only accept this, but wouldn't want it any other way actually. Fact is, I'm not on here nearly as much as I'd like, and unless I can participate more people can't familiarize with me or get a gut feeling about my character. And that's the way it has to be- because (most) of us have been around long enough to be discerning about just about everything. Still, I wish I knew virtually everything- like I did when I was young.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom