• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jimmyking

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I took this in on a multi gun trade. Got it from a retired vet who said it had about 100 rounds through it. I took it bc I wanted a pocket pistol. Its Kahr's top shelf pocket model.

After playing with it this weekend, I don't think its what I'm looking for. Its nicely done; smooth dao trigger, indexes naturally and seems to be well balanced. It'll serve someone very well, its just not for me.

It comes with 2 mags, a 6 and 7 rounder, holster and bag of mixed ammo (cci, winchester, pmc, hornaday that I could see) jhp & fmj.

Its listed for $800 @ Academy. $640 @ Bud's and in between elsewhere. I havent fired it but seems to be in working order. With allegedly 100 rounds through it, I guess an asking price could be $600/offer.

Let me know if you have any questions. Anyone with experience with this firearm's performance, feel free to comment. Trades offers welcome. Thx for looking!

3df5d818fb905c50c58391813f721292.jpg
    073862525498e05b6667b92b3643d1ae.jpg
    69fdf4a385d635994c0f4da0ebc2a1ca.jpg
    20c8be76b751cc6a363592cca7a5cb5e.jpg
    29665f464a1fae3a81d36b28f4ac8eda.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here is a little I know of these pocket sized Kahr,, I have a family member works out doors an travels in his line of work,,SO Kahr was picked up as a trial and era pistol,,,, (( BUT )) he also has a small hunting club and lots of nephews who all think there firearms are all that,, But when things slow down and clearing planting and set up at the club is in time,, They like to shot an show off. And as many of you do there has to be a can and see who gets bragging rights. HIs sons and the rest plink and enjoy there CCWs. But that Kahr has had its torture test out of these guys,, His has had more tthan 500rs mabe close to 1000. and to be straight up. He has said and some with there custom CCWS that the more its was shot the better it functioned. NOw with that said,, IT has to day never misfired stoved or had any problem shooting 115, 124 or 147gr. And it is cleaned and carried daily. And it is loaded with old 147gr Black Talons

jimmyking

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bump

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kahr is a lot like Glock. They just work. The PM9 is the higher end vs the CM9. You can research how Kahr built the CM9 for less. Cast parts, difference rifling in the barrel etc. Kahr also makes an all metal version, the MK9. It works too but is a little heavy as all metal pistols are.

jimmyking

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You said you played with it this past weekend. Did it not play fair? Is that the reason for selling?
    I didnt fire it. I have large, meaty palms and just felt like they swallowed it up. I've tried all kinds of subcompacts. I just don't care them. Its very nice. Its just not for me.

Fast Eddie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These are great little guns. I have the PM 40 which has had night sights and a Mag-na-ported barrel added. GLWS

jimmyking

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gone to an armslister

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom