• ...and so much more!
  • Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi folks,
    Just trying to finish building my latest project and been watching;

"The Vietnam War a film by Ken Burns and lLynn Novick"

Its a documentary series on Netflix. I have to say it is a truly moving series. Probably the best I have personally seen so far on the Vietnam War. Covers a bit of everything chronologically. The war, the war at home, the strategy, the mistakes, all the way to the embassy evacuation. I am a huge fan of history and though Vietnam was not my generations war it is startling to see some of the similarities happening again, though no where near as bad as the Nam guys had it.

Anyway outstanding show, I certainly learned a lot and from various perspectives as it shows our guys, our enemies, the anti war movement and even some deserters. Damn fine series in my opinion.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've seen that doc, and it is truly outstanding. Ken Burns has been making great films for a pretty long time now and is the master of the craft. Believe it or not I actually saw a documentary (at least part of it) on Ken Burns in the last few weeks. His work has become the standard that documentaries are judged by. My favorite by him is the one about baseball.

Top Bottom