• Status
    Not open for further replies.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    for Jeb.

I have two personal examples.

!. Oklahoma City Bombint. IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB(ENABLED BY CLINTON)AS ONLY ONE OF THE INSIDE BOMBS WENT OFF,( 3 WERE SET) AND IT WENT OFF AT THE SAME TIME AS THE TRUCK BOMB OUTSIDE.
    I know this to be fact after researching... My Uncle and cousing,Capt and fireman were first responders. IT DID NOT HAPPEN LIKE THE CLINTON GOVT SAID. fact

2. I can't tell you or I would have to shoot you.............. but it involves the USS LIBERTY ... Another false flag.

Are you one who says 9-11 happened like the Media says?
    Are you one who says Israel accidently attacked the USS LIBERTY?
    Are you one who says the oklahoma city bombing happened As reported by the FAKE MEDIA?

?

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is "tin foil hat" stuff to those that get their news from the mainstream media, but for those of us that do our own research knows their is a lot of truth in that video.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe a wise, learned, and well-published man once asked the question, "Am I now your enemy because I tell you the truth?" Or something along those lines.

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Q
    We are waiting for a reporter to ask the ultimate question.
    What are they waiting for?
    They can end this at any time simply by asking POTUS, right?
    We may have to ‘force’ this one.
    Q

What is the Question?????. Trump... WHO IS Qanon.????????????? ........... Multiple MILLIONS KNOW.

Tank1949

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    MSM is contrtolled by globalists who do not want their paradigm upset.

This is "tin foil hat" stuff to those that get their news from the mainstream media, but for those of us that do our own research knows their is a lot of truth in that video.

Globalist have taken decades to get US 21 trillion in debt. This is a fact and not a conspiracy! Republicans do skew the truth but democrats have become full blown left wing loons. However, as long as we are divided, the cabal remains in power. Think about it carefully! Read "Shadows of Power." You will go out and buy more ammo. I did!

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Globalist have taken decades to get US 21 trillion in debt. This is a fact and not a conspiracy! Republicans do skew the truth but democrats have become full blown left wing loons. However, as long as we are divided, the cabal remains in power. Think about it carefully! Read "Shadows of Power." You will go out and buy more ammo. I did!

"Division" is an illusion in government, too. There are globalists in both major parties who operate and legislate as one party. Many are fooled by the two "separate" flags, believing there is some good vs. bad thing going on, but they are not so separate. One need only observe how they quickly come together to serve themselves, yet take forever, or outright avoid, anything that would truly benefit the average citizen. I stress average citizen, the person who works a job to pay bills, because other than average citizens are easily used as pawns in the game.

In one way or another, the majority of voters who support either party, vote primarily for/with their party; herd mentality. No matter what their candidate/elected official says, does, or doesn't do, they maintain blind allegiance and shout down, or worse, anyone who would dare point out the obvious. Terms that come to mind are Stockholm Syndrome and Judenrat. Some prefer other terms that apply to those who have been physically and emotionally abused and subdued. Either way, fear and selfish interests are central motivators.

Until a voter is willing to take on the personal responsibility of questioning "authority," educating themselves about candidates, their past, to become maybe a bit more constitutionally independent, and just maybe decide to vote for what is constitutionally right vs. "who can win", or flies whatever flag, well, enjoy the ride. Yes, I will grant this assumes one believes votes even matter ion the overall global scheme. Some do, some don't.

Last edited:

Tank1949

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When the "sheeple" get the debt bill, which so far has been kicked down the road, perhaps they will then wake up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom