• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's interesting, You'd think that that market was saturated. Unfortunately due to past business dealings with them, its rare that I purchase anything from them anymore. They just dont seem competitive in pricing these days.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shipping has almost always put Midway out of price contention with almost anything I've looked at on their website.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shipping has almost always put Midway out of price contention with almost anything I've looked at on their website.

Speaking of shipping, I'm always looking for someone local to split shipping with on various sites. If you're ever ordering online and have enough time to give me a shout, do, and maybe we can split it. Did you make it over to Chuck at the PSC? Im hoping to as well, but they got to get up and running before they can hire many more people.

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I noticed that when I ordered from them earlier this week. I also noticed a Trijicon black RMR was on sale for a very competitive price...but the FDE one that I wanted was $200 more.

I have had shipping cost issues with Midway in the past. Lately it hasn't been that way...I think they changed some stuff. My friend says he no longer gets the discount he used to get as an FFL holder and it seems shipping came down about the same time. I ordered a Glock parts kit the other day for about $80 and the shipping was only $4.99. In the past I have seen that closer to $10.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, they went, with some fanfare, to the model of Smartpost (Fedex+USPS) but it doesn't seem to apply to things I order, which typically in the past, would have been ammo.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've ordered, on and off, from Midway for several years and they don't have the best prices usually, but do offer some shipping deals on occasion if you are able to wait for one. What they do have is a good selection of stuff I like and when you do order, they are fast!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Midway is my first choice when i am looking for items. They don't have the best prices, but they are knowledgeable and they will accept returns without question. They also have an excellent selection. Finally, they are a known company who I don't have to worry about honoring our deal.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I like dealing with midway. I recently bought a set of DNZ rings. They were offering 20% off on optics/accessories so I used the 12 bucks I saved to bump it up to next day air. I'm impatient. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom