• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yesterday my neighbor across the road from me comitted suicide on his 60th birthday by sending a 9mm bullet through his head. Apparrently he and his family were deep in debt that they had no hope of paying off. Now the family has a funneral bill that they are not able to pay for.

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Wow.... what a great way to ensure that your family is going to have a crappy future ahead of them. That really sucks

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Happens too often over debt or lousy job conditions. Often instead of suicide the subject has a heart attack or stroke. Many have fatal one car collision 'accidents'.

No matter what my white english dogs love me.
    DSCF1353 copy2.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF1353 copy2.jpg
      DSCF1353 copy2.jpg
      97.8 KB · Views: 174

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry to hear of this. I've lost a couple of friends because they ran out of money. There are reasons that a person can kill themselves over that I would forgive them for. Running out of money isn't one of them.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What a shame. It sucks to hear this but I have no sympathy for the person who did this, only his family.

I have gone broke a few times in my life. In fact my life is not so great right now. 2 years ago our health insurance went from about $400 monthly to over $1,100 thanks to obamacare. I could not afford the increase so since we were both extremely healthy we decided to play the odds until we hit medicare age. All was going fine until 4 months ago when my beautiful wife of almost 35 years was diagnosed with brain cancer. Now I owe over $150,000 to the hospital and that is still going up, and up and up... Neither of us has earned anything since this happened so I know about money problems. BUT neither of us would ever consider suicide, it's a cowards way out. We will do what we can to survive for the rest of our natural lives.

bowfreak

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    What a shame. It sucks to hear this but I have no sympathy for the person who did this, only his family.

I have gone broke a few times in my life. In fact my life is not so great right now. 2 years ago our health insurance went from about $400 monthly to over $1,100 thanks to obamacare. I could not afford the increase so since we were both extremely healthy we decided to play the odds until we hit medicare age. All was going fine until 4 months ago when my beautiful wife of almost 35 years was diagnosed with brain cancer. Now I owe over $150,000 to the hospital and that is still going up, and up and up... Neither of us has earned anything since this happened so I know about money problems. BUT neither of us would ever consider suicide, it's a cowards way out. We will do what we can to survive for the rest of our natural lives.

Oh my god!!!! Man that really sucks. I hope everything starts to look up for you and you will be in our.prayers

Top Bottom