• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just got the AR10, so I hope to get to the range early next week, but I'm ready to go. My old eyes need optics, shooting with iron sights, well, I'm a little slow.... lol

However, the AK's are looking to even the score.....

Attachments

• 0621181645a.jpg
      0621181645a.jpg
      700.5 KB · Views: 189
    • 0621181645b.jpg
      0621181645b.jpg
      856.3 KB · Views: 176

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Just got back from a gun show here in Pensacola. There was an AK in 5.56 there, but I've been waiting on a Polish AK from Atlantic to come back in stock.... When it does, I'll more than likely jump on it.... Didn't buy anything today, there wasn't any 308 muzzle breaks in the whole place, and they were proud of their mags....

sportsbud

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just got back from a gun show here in Pensacola. There was an AK in 5.56 there, but I've been waiting on a Polish AK from Atlantic to come back in stock.... When it does, I'll more than likely jump on it.... Didn't buy anything today, there wasn't any 308 muzzle breaks in the whole place, and they were proud of their mags....

As a just in case measure Numrich has the "Thermelt" (Thermold) 20 round AR-15 mags on sale for $3.95 and free shipping on order over $75 I bough several dozen of them to toss in the corner even if just for range trips that's damn cheap I already have a good supply of Pmags

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As a just in case measure Numrich has the "Thermelt" (Thermold) 20 round AR-15 mags on sale for $3.95 and free shipping on order over $75 I bough several dozen of them to toss in the corner even if just for range trips that's damn cheap I already have a good supply of Pmags

And Numrich aka gunpartscorp, is very good to deal with. Have ordered and bought many things from them over the years with no issues what so ever.

Top Bottom