• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hey guys, maybe we can lay of semantics and innuendos for long enough that the mods can lock that kimber( that sold three months ago) thread, that’s turned into lever gun discussion, and keeps bumping actually available firearms off the front page.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey guys, maybe we can lay of semantics and innuendos for long enough that the mods can lock that kimber( that sold three months ago) thread, that’s turned into lever gun discussion, and keeps bumping actually available firearms off the front page.

You can close that thread your self . Go to the advanced functions on the original post. It's so easy even a computer illiterate old man

Like me can do it.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If it's your for sale thread you can hit the post button type a message.you are.closing it and check the close thread box and it will close.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    LowRiderRed said:
    There are other kinds of nazis here as well. This isn't about grammar, it's about what words mean.

:fish:

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like playing cards with your sister's kids.....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I dont play cards or any other games with my sister's kids since they are as corrupt as she is but only worse! Like minds think alike and she has programed them to think the same as she does. Now she paying for it by having to take care of her son and his 2 kids due to his indisgretion with another woman he was not married to, and her younger daughter who could not seem to keep her pants up! Go figure!

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont play cards or any other games with my sister's kids since they are as corrupt as she is but only worse! Like minds think alike and she has programed them to think the same as she does. Now she paying for it by having to take care of her son and his 2 kids due to his indisgretion with another woman he was not married to, and her younger daughter who could not seem to keep her pants up! Go figure!
    Hey I like playing cards and board game with my sister kids. They love uncle but they is in high school and down. But they are fun and funny little kids.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey I like playing cards and board game with my sister kids. They love uncle but they is in high school and down. But they are fun and funny little kids.

I hear you but you dont know my sister or her kids. Like the saying goes, you can pick your friends but you can not pick your family!

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hear you but you dont know my sister or her kids. Like the saying goes, you can pick your friends but you can not pick your family!

Yea I understand it a lot of my family I don't talk to or mess with some in mobile and Louisiana. I some are even holy rollers but they ain't nothing but the devil.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea I understand it a lot of my family I don't talk to or mess with some in mobile and Louisiana. I some are even holy rollers but they ain't nothing but the devil.

I dont judge them by their religon but by their actions. But by their actions, they are alined with evil ways.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't either but they judge me all these year. But like you said they so evil I dont see how they don't catch fire in church.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sounds like a few of us might have the same family members. I had a couple family members try to get my water/sewer services turned off once. It was spit-fullness over some heir property I won’t just sign off of to give them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom