• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I started with Frank for a few days timeout and we're (JWlineman and myself) are ready to continue. Like the kids say; it ain't personal, it's business. So, if you find yourself on that list over the new few days there is no need to wonder why. We'll start short and if the buffoonery continues we'll make the timeouts permanent. A few people are driving away people who want to discuss guns and we're not going to continue down that road.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I might find myself on that list, but if I do it’s my fault for responding to the bait. Most of us will be happier and the forum will be a better place . Something had to be done.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this list going to be made public? Or will it be a "Double secret probation" thing?

Those affected have "Banned" under their screen name. So it's not a secret, but we're not going to make an announcement either.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this list going to be made public? Or will it be a "Double secret probation" thing?

LOL! If we don't see any post from you for a while we'll figure it out. :ban::scared::behindsofa:

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why would it need to be public?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Like a Sticky Type Thread. List of people banned and there offense time off for such an offense. Keeps people from doing the same thing. We may not think it to be offensive or a violation of any sort.
    Plus the other thing.
    We can get a good laugh!

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I dont think we need a sticky "naughty list". It would be more work for the mods which they dont need. The "Banned" banner under the user's name should be enough.

lees way2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I dont post a lot but I like to see different sides of the story. Its like listing to a convict for 25 yrs if there lips are moving its BS.Its like what ya see on the screen and like I have herd opinons are like a-- holes every one has one. Dont get your blood pressure up over a a-- hole that you will NEVER change his/there mind.Control your trigger finger and let the rest roll down your back right to the shitter. Ya cant beat stupid on either side and there is lots of other shit in life to worry about

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You mean to tell me you finally had to ban the same people who we banned from PFF because they are a pain in the ass?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I thought it sounded a little quiet around here.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I just spent the last 15 minutes going through threads, clicking on profiles to see whose been banned.
    Me too. A couple of guys that were good outside the forum have gone, but they got way too political, so I really can’t blame the mods. A couple of jerks are gone too. Good riddance. Keep up the good work. Thank you for listening to us and making this forum great again, and about guns, which is what it was supposed to be in the first place.

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Next order of business, automatic expiration of classified ads after 6 months.
    If it hasn’t sold in 6 months, it’s either overpriced, or junk, or nobody wants to deal with you (more than one condition may apply). No need to have this garbage crowding up everyone’s feed.
    Any takers?

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If it hasn’t sold in 6 months, it’s either overpriced, or junk, or nobody wants to deal with you (more than one condition may apply). No need to have this garbage crowding up everyone’s feed.
    Any takers?
    No... just bump it for 2 years until someone shows interest and then don't sell it because they haven't made enough posts to your liking.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any takers?

Nope. Someone's junk or garbage may be someone elses treasure. If anyone is not interested in it, do not open the thread and read it. Simple and done. Easy peasy.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nope. Someone's junk or garbage may be someone elses treasure. If anyone is not interested in it, do not open the thread and read it. Simple and done. Easy peasy.
    If they take 6 months to find “treasure” that has gone up to the top of the classifieds every 3 days, they don’t need it, and neither do we junking up the classifieds. At the end of the bump-day, if it takes 6 months to sell, it’s either not the right medium, or it’s overpriced sheit, with the latter being much more likely...

Latest posts

Top Bottom