• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Ouch . . . !!
    Now I feel bad.
    I'm such a troublemaker. Imagine . . . actually having a for sale add . . . ummmmmm . . . up too long.
    Hopefully the mods will understand that it could be as simple as,I still want to sell the items and I will not get banned for that.
    Maybe we should allow a few here to regulate the price that members put on their for sale items so they will sell quicker and they can avoid having to look at that item over and over.
    Yeah . . . that'll work. --- SAWMAN

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nope. Just give it a time limit, either the price and demand or lack there of will meet at some point, or they don’t, and it goes in the can. Just the ad, obviously.
    Nothing personal, just a little house keeping.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If they take 6 months to find “treasure” that has gone up to the top of the classifieds every 3 days, they don’t need it, and neither do we junking up the classifieds. At the end of the bump-day, if it takes 6 months to sell, it’s either not the right medium, or it’s overpriced sheit, with the latter being much more likely...

Just asking with no ill will intended but, is the happening of that taking money out of your pocket, food off of your table or causing harm to your medical well being? If not, my opinion is that it is a moot point. If you are so bothered by it, dont open the threads. Either that or buy the forum and then you can make up your own rules!

Last edited:

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Just asking with no ill will intended but, is the happening of that taking money out of your pocket, food off of your table or causing harm to your medical well being? If not, my opinion is that it is a moot point. If you are so bothered by it, dont open the threads!
    Oh I don’t open the damned things, once THREE years ago was enough. However, it does force me scroll more than necessary, and I find that irritating.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh I don’t open the damned things, once THREE years ago was enough. However, it does force me scroll more than necessary, and I find that irritating.

I understand but a whole bunch of people are afflicted with much worse stuff than having to scroll more than neccessary. I have an idea of which you are saying but dont feel it needs to be attended to.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I understand but a whole bunch of people are afflicted with much worse stuff than having to scroll more than neccessary. I have an idea of which you are saying but dont feel it needs to be attended to.
    I would agree, but I can’t possibly be the only one wanting to declutter the classifieds. However, if I am, I’ll continue to endure this hardship.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yeah, Dan can sell em... thank goodness. We don't need 3 people bumping ads for 4 years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Next time I put something up for sale I will pass it by Dan first.
    In fact . . . re. my 6.8Mini and my Benelli MR1 . . . Dan,please post below what you feel that I should be selling these two guns for and I will consider it.
    I'm sure that John and several others would like to take a lesson on selling from you. Actually . . . I could learn something also. ---- SAWMAN

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This one's going to go right down the shitter too.
    How is anyone going to dictate how long and ad can stay up for, a sales post can stay up till said item is sold. If an OP put rules on his sale. That is his right too. Can't bitch about one thing then you'll bitch about another. Then go and cry cause your feeling are hurt.
    Geez.

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I say leave them, isn't hurting anything.

Using the search feature can cut down on scrolling and leaving them in place gives a reference to folks who might be looking to see what has been listed, if it sold and what they are selling for / sold for. I've actually gone back through it more than once to find something that I was interested in.

If anything I would say the 11 For Sale Section Rules need to more strictly enforced, especially Rule #3 concerning the removal of item info and price after a sale. See above as to why and ... rules is rules.

Memory / storage space is cheap in the IT world so I don't see it being a space issue. In reality the first 3 or so pages will give you about a months worth of postings, so again, not much to have to scroll through unless you mean / want to.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This one's going to go right down the shitter too.
    How is anyone going to dictate how long and ad can stay up for, a sales post can stay up till said item is sold. If an OP put rules on his sale. That is his right too. Can't bitch about one thing then you'll bitch about another. Then go and cry cause your feeling are hurt.
    Geez.

Thank You! Some just have to find a reason to complain or bitch about something. Otherwise they are not happy and feel unimportant. Well, maybe they may be just unimportant and they should deal with it as many may not realy care if they get butt hurt or not! Or maybe they just need to mature and move out of their parents basement and start a life of their own! On second thought, that may not be a good thing!

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe we should be able to see a list of those who have been banned, how long they are banned, and what they did to get banned.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe we should be able to see a list of those who have been banned, how long they are banned, and what they did to get banned.

Why and for what reason? Personally I dont think it is neccessary or required.

Top Bottom