• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I am curious if any of the guilty parties contribute in any other areas of the forum... or are they strictly here to discuss politics?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, I post plenty of sarcastic and useless comments in various subsections, thank you.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You don’t have to like it here, just tolerate it.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It will be interesting as DJT is already the most transformative POTUS ever in history for The American people and if he chooses to run will easily win in 2020. His actions have saved America from the liberals and RINO's, the swamp or deep state. You do not have to like it or him but your America was saved for the time being. How, as Americans, can we not talk about History being made in our time and America becoming what it was and even greater? MAGA! God Bless DJT and America!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I know not all of you have FB but This is great!

[video]https://www.facebook.com/BillyBuckRoscoe/videos/1486353761427186/[/video]

skippyt

Expert
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    From my experience as a Moderator on several large forums, which by the way, are no longer online, the troll types ultimate goal was always to drive away users, by causing massive discourse and dissent so that the regular contributor no longer wants to participate due to the negativity therefore, the forum implodes on itself, the trolls have always used politics to divide and conquer, they then move on to the next forum they don't believe should be out there, and start again.

We banned individuals, ip addresses, topics etc. however, we started too late, the original participants were driven away and the sites died a quiet death, I have 4 on ignore as of now, however, as someone has already stated, once a poster replies to them, I see it the garbage they are spewing, and it makes me want to participate less, I look in several times a day, however, rarely post as I do not want anyone else's opinion.

It's not that I don't care..... I just don't give a shit!!

There is no freedom of speech on a forum like this, the ban button must be used, even on me it needed, if a sub forum for politics only is created, make it subscription only, so it does not show up when one clicks on new posts

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    From my experience as a Moderator on several large forums, which by the way, are no longer online, the troll types ultimate goal was always to drive away users, by causing massive discourse and dissent so that the regular contributor no longer wants to participate due to the negativity therefore, the forum implodes on itself, the trolls have always used politics to divide and conquer, they then move on to the next forum they don't believe should be out there, and start again.

We banned individuals, ip addresses, topics etc. however, we started too late, the original participants were driven away and the sites died a quiet death, I have 4 on ignore as of now, however, as someone has already stated, once a poster replies to them, I see it the garbage they are spewing, and it makes me want to participate less, I look in several times a day, however, rarely post as I do not want anyone else's opinion.

It's not that I don't care..... I just don't give a shit!!

There is no freedom of speech on a forum like this, the ban button must be used, even on me it needed, if a sub forum for politics only is created, make it subscription only, so it does not show up when one clicks on new posts

^this

I have seen two lively forums, smaller ones, get killed completely by the liberal trolls...

they consider themselves so much higher and righter than the conservatives, that their condescending attitude drives posters away..

they research everything you post, then post "the Truth" as they find it, and resort to flaming and trolling the common sense posters, who live in the real world, not the cyber wonder world utopia the left believes exists, or should exist

the only winning move, is to not engage them, and ignore they even are real...that bugs the crap out of them....don't make them leave, but pisses them off

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    And yet, caveman, who is it that can’t keep politics out of this thread?
    Who is it saying that certain members should be banned because due to “political leanings”? Who wants to start excluding and cutting members?
    Who is it that can’t stay on topic or remain respectful, in this thread?

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    We used to have a saying: treat us like children, we will act like children.

Course, the other side of it is that if we can’t act like adults, then we won’t be treated as such.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Found on Brietbart in comments( embellished a bit), sounds like the perfect plan!

I'm going to call my local law makers and propose a new Bill. Liberals or anybody who vote Democratic a 90% income tax will be imposed on you. Everybody will get free healthcare and only merit based government assistance. Republicans are going to stop paying income taxes for good. All illegals are going to be sponsored by democrats with no help from the government. So you are going to have to house them and take full care of them. This should make you happy. This is what you want. Right?! Oh yeah by the way you have to give up your 1st and 2nd amendment rights too and you cannot vote.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Frank and Max for proving my point.......

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Top Bottom