Please reply by conversation.

Artemus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    1958 Type 56 SKS, Chinese PLA Infantry Rifle

Contact Info: by PM please

Price: $375

Up for sale is a Type 56 SKS built by the Chinese for their People's Liberation Army in 1958 at the Jianshe Arsenal /26\. It is a correct "3 Million Series". This was near the end of Russian supervision of the production and was the third year. Why I like these Type 56 rifles: Military History of the Cold War Period. Plain and simple. Not a commercial version, not refurbed for the civilian market, in short...The Real Military Issue Deal! With its chrome bore and sturdy construction, it survived Chinese use and then "Lend Lease" to Albania where it was likely carried much but fired little. It is a survivor of all that it in pretty good shape, all numbers matching to include the stock which bears this rifle's serial number in the correct small stamps used on early Type 56. It has an Albanian ersatz cleaning rod. This one was imported in 2012 totally coated in cosmoline and untouched until I cleaned it (a long thorough process you won't have to do). It is a good shooter and has a lot of life left. Ready to go in all respects.
    The usual rules apply, first "I'll take it" gets it. You must be a Florida Resident, legally able to own this C&R rifle. A bill of sale will be signed by both of us. Selling to pursue a new project. Thank you for looking. God Bless America.
    FomODYV.jpg

s79F6G1.jpg

YjOrAGt.jpg

jZGtWUn.jpg

8NJyImI.jpg

MK6XTPN.jpg

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    If the above don't take it, let me know I'll be number 3... Ive been looking and just haven't found the right sks. Dang it, a little late again...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom