Patriot Mobile

Since all the good Trump threads get shut down...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    f74a5cfeecaec381ced267bc2f087eeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And everyone correctly gave him unending shit about that bow. Explain now why Trump's salute is somehow cool with you. Because at this point I am tempted to ask to see your birth certificates.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    By the looks of that video, Barry appears to be a bit "limp wristed"! Maybe he learned that from Moochell? Lol

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wait, I just figured it out. You guys' just had your accounts hacked by NK computer nerds and they are actually posting the response on this thread. Because that is the only possible reason why you would not be retching onto your keyboards as a result of the Trumps salute to a NK general.

I am on to you now, comrade hackers.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wait, I just figured it out. You guys' just had your accounts hacked by NK computer nerds and they are actually posting the response on this thread. Because that is the only possible reason why you would not be retching onto your keyboards as a result of the Trumps salute to a NK general.

I am on to you now, comrade hackers.

Где библиотека? Могу я взглянуть на меню? Спасибо! Твой дом красив.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    By the looks of that video, Barry appears to be a bit "limp wristed"! Maybe he learned that from Moochell? Lol

Yep, when losing the fight rush to attacking Obama or even better his wife.

Last edited:

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow - so Trump saluting a general from a rival foreign power (who we are still at war with) is cool with you. Got it - Because you just think that these sorts of things are that big of a deal. Got it. That image does not make you sick at your stomach - got it.

Remind me once again, which one of us was Un-American?

Naw, I am not un American, I just respect others as human beings as opposed to which you are apparantly unable to do. I sleep good at night knowing that when I am called to meet my maker that I will be judged as such and am satisfied with such judgement! How well do you sleep at night and how well are you satisfied by which you may be judged one day?

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Жеб21 нужно выйти больше и испытать мир, остановить слушать к CNN и ложным выходам средств и остановить плакать и whinning как избалованная маленькая девочка!

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    And everyone correctly gave him unending shit about that bow. Explain now why Trump's salute is somehow cool with you. Because at this point I am tempted to ask to see your birth certificates.

I already explained it. Go back.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ha, now I am going to have to learn Russian just to continue to have a conversation with you guys. :)

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good to see that a sense of humor is alive and well . . .in North Korea. . . or is it Russia?

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I refuse to responds to "What-aboutism" with folks looking to justify anything trump does. While I think many politicians are flawed individuals, I think at their core, they are decent. However there are politicians that are morally corrupt and lack any acceptable level human decency. I truly feel trump identifies with the latter. While many on this forum subscribe to, "the end justifies the means". I do not. Trumps vision for America does not conform with the trajectory this nation is on. Many on this forum share trumps views. I think history will not be kind to trump. I think he, however, will be revered by an aging constituency that will soon be eclipsed into irrelevancy. His presidency is the result of the death spasms of a dark ideology. A reaction to an irrational fear stoked for political advantage. His legacy will akin to that of Nixon. He will be denied that which he seeks most....... adoration. I truly respect everyone's right to disagree and consider myself just as patriotic as anyone here. I gladly gave 30 years of my life in defense of what this country stands for. I just don't think we are living up to those ideas of late.

gameaholic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Guys please remember the ones that are bashing Trump actually voted for Hillary. So they really have no reason to open their mouths. She is the poster child of corruption. Just think what she could have ruined by now. Heck it should have been Bernie against Trump, but she cheated on that one too.

gameaholic

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Grifdawg, so tell us how Hillary would be doing as president. Is she one of the decent ones in your mind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom