Patriot Mobile

Since all the good Trump threads get shut down...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am just wondering how those that hate Trump so much feel about Regan, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. Most likely not very well since they, dumbocrats, tend not to think well of republicans. And just to set the record straight. I am a registered democrat but very seldom do I vote or agree with any of their off the wall ideas. Yeah, I voted for barry the ape the first time which was unfortunately a huge mistake and I have been regretting it every day since!

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, I voted for barry the ape the first time which was unfortunately a huge mistake and I have been regretting it every day since!

Sponge, you're a vile, racist person! You are exactly why so many trump supporters are stigmatized. I seriously doubt you ever considered voting for President Obama and that reference was only meant to buffer your racist comment. I truly hope you find the happiness you so desperately need in your existence.

Let's see how many "decent conservatives" call him out on his comments or remain silent.

Last edited:

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice. 72 years old. AND it's Flag Day, too! Sweet.

Yep! And everyone else is so wrapped up in there bickering back and forth Bullshit to even realize or admit it. Y'all need to wake the fuck up. It is what it is and your bullshit bickering won't change anyone's minds.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You didn't answer either one of my questions.

None of us can never know what a Hillary presidency would be like because she is not president. We can only critique this presidency and former presidency.

Last edited:

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sponge, you're a vile, racist person! You are exactly why so many trump supporters are stigmatized. I seriously doubt you ever considered voting for President Obama and that reference was only meant to buffer your racist comment. I truly hope you find the happiness you so desperately need in your existence.

Let's see how many "decent conservatives" call him out on his comments or remain silent.

So, you are saying that I am racist, not african american/black, a porch monkey, a knuckle dragger, a watermellon raider or a fried chicken fricker? How is it that you know so much about me and how I voted or did not vote and who I voted for and who I did not vote for? I personally have the opinion that you are so full of a soiled baby diaper that you can not think straight! Yeah, like I said before. I voted for barry the ape the first go round and am still regretting it to this day. Apparently after 30yrs in the military you would have matured but unfortunately that was not the case and a waste of government funds. Maybe I should contact Trump and have him enact a law to bill you directly for all the expenses wasted on you and force you to repay those wasted expenses on you? And yes, I did not unignore you to view your posts, their are ways around that.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Also for June 14th, it's the U.S. Army's birthday (243 years), and it's National Bourbon Day!

So, Trump's birthday is in good company.

After you retire your flag for the evening, pour yourself some Jack Daniels, and give a Happy Birthday toast to the POTUS and the US Army.

If you don't like the US flag, the US Army, Jack Daniels, or the POTUS, well then... commence with your crybaby ways.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Also for June 14th, it's the U.S. Army's birthday (243 years), and it's National Bourbon Day!

After you retire your flag for the evening, pour yourself some Jack Daniels, and give a Happy Birthday toast to the POTUS and the US Army.

If you don't like the US flag, the US Army, Jack Daniels, or the POTUS, well then... commence with your crybaby ways.

No problem with the flag I fought under and I certainly like Jack Daniels as I lived outside of Nashville for a few years. POTUS, well ..........

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Grifdawg most likely will be having a blow out party then according to the crybaby ways! :laugh:
    I have both an 80yr old mother who just went through a heart valve replacement and an 8yr old son and both of them cry or whine less then Grifdawg does. I guess we were just raised different!

Last edited:

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Spongemonkey, you are going to far with the Barry the $%^ comment.

As for the past presidents. I liked Reagan, and Bush senior, though the latter more than his share of goof ups, he was a good man trying to do what he felt was best for he country. The savings and loan crisis was his downfall. Clinton was morally bankrupt but did right the economy. Bush Jr, let himself be talked into the Iraq war and sacrificed the Powell's credibility to do so. In fact, I would go so far as to say that if it was not for Bush Jr mistakes, Powell might have been the next president but maybe not.

I think Obama did what he felt was right. He steered up out of the economic collapse. Dealt with a hostile congress for a good portion of the presidency. I would have preferred McCain but I believe history will view Obama favorably.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Spongemonkey, you are going to far with the Barry the $%^ comment.

Nope, no more worse than your or any one else's comments about/against Trump. Dont start trying to call foul now as if I am wrong. If so, you and the rest are just as wrong! Stop trying to paint yourself a pretty picture to try and save yourself. I got you figured out and hope every one else has as well!

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Another one locked because comments reflect feelings getting in the way of civil discourse.
    Again, read the subtitle of this forum, "Respectful dialogue of firearms enthusiasts."
    Please keep this mind during the next political rabbit hole ya'll fall into. Thanks JW

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom