Patriot Mobile

Since all the good Trump threads get shut down...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They say the presidency ages one in dog years! Good!!!!!!! Especially when the beating will be relentless. Trump is a vile human being who has capitalized on the worst instinct of an otherwise decent constituency. He plays to the worst in us all! He's at his finest when we are pitted against one another. As long as he convinces the anxious and desperate that he's make it all better, they will blindly follow anything even when they know its wrong. I wondered how Hitler was able to dupe a nation into committing atrocities. I now know how groups can be steered under the right conman. We hate Canada and praise Russia and N. Korea. Lawd!!!! Just think if Obama had done any of this? Everyone here would be increasing their stockpiles. You all know he worked with the Russians, yet accept because he won. You all know he uses dog whistles, yet are ok because he's not referring to you. It will never get any easier for Trump. He caught the real silent majority of this country sleeping with his election win. Wait till next election. Be ready to take the same medicine you're all so willing to dish out! This country is undergoing a positive change and trump won't stop it. The Resitance will MAGA in 2020.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They say the presidency ages one in dog years! Good!!!!!!! Especially when the beating will be relentless. Trump is a vile human being who has capitalized on the worst instinct of an otherwise decent constituency. He plays to the worst in us all! He's at his finest when we are pitted against one another. As long as he convinces the anxious and desperate that he's make it all better, they will blindly follow anything even when they know its wrong. I wondered how Hitler was able to dupe a nation into committing atrocities. I now know how groups can be steered under the right conman. We hate Canada and praise Russia and N. Korea. Lawd!!!! Just think if Obama had done any of this? Everyone here would be increasing their stockpiles. You all know he worked with the Russians, yet accept because he won. You all know he uses dog whistles, yet are ok because he's not referring to you. It will never get any easier for Trump. He caught the real silent majority of this country sleeping with his election win. Wait till next election. Be ready to take the same medicine you're all so willing to dish out! This country is undergoing a positive change and trump won't stop it. The Resitance will MAGA in 2020.

giphy.gif

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    This is what I see happening here:

Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
    The liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.
    Dr. Lyle Rossiter

I see a few whining spoiled liberal children here, don't think I need to post names...lol

latch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Liberals - Keeping the race in racism since 1963
    Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
      Untitled.png
      96.4 KB · Views: 147

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Think I will leave this here since "they" seem to be more focused on the possible Russian collusion than the things happening now that are actually positive and were not seen in the last 8yrs of the past POTUS!

Attachments

• GamblE20180606_low.jpg
      GamblE20180606_low.jpg
      61.6 KB · Views: 142

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Look at all the good OUR President Trump has accomplished and its only been 2 years. Certainly more than the last one did in 8. But Wait! Think of what Our President could accomplish if people would stop trying fight him every step. The only reason they fight is because its his administration doing the things and not the previous admin. If it were the previous admin doing these things would there still be this resistance?

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Still waiting on answer from grifdawg on another question so I doubt he will answer this one either. But he may offer a dance around the subject post like last time

Grifdawg

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.
    Dr. Lyle Rossiter

Dr. Rossiter is as credible a Dr. Ronnie Jackson was when he declared "fatso" the healthiest president ever......

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    READ THIS CAREFULLY! I respectfully request that anyone considering a shift in their political beliefs due to the representations provided in comments here and similar Treads: Please Post a comment stating it.

If there is no one considering a change in political party/views, then all this "debate" serves no purpose other then to bash the oppositions viewpoint. Be it "truth, facts or rebuttal" it falls on deaf ears of those unwilling to compromise on their beliefs, so again: its just boils down to more B.S. others don't want to put up with. Don't cry a river "If it saves one Member its worth it" because its not.

Bait not taken leaves the fisherman to toil and still starve. Shallow fish always get caught. I recommend participating only in Threads (on subjects) with like minded Members. The waters cleaner and everything is digestible.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now that, is really low! I dont totally agree with the man, but I have a bit more respect for him and especially the office he holds than that.

Did you see how our president saluted the NK General?

Yea, I don't need to worry about denigrating the office. He is doing it all by himself.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you see how our president saluted the NK General?

Yea, I don't need to worry about denigrating the office. He is doing it all by himself.

I did not see it. But, how can you claim him as "our"/"your" president since from all of your previous posts on other threads you basically hate and despise him? Just asking.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did not see it. But, how can you claim him as "our"/"your" president since from all of your previous posts on other threads you basically hate and despise him? Just asking.

Trump is the president of the United States. I am a citizen of the USA , therefore he is my President. I am not happy about this fact but it is a fact.

Here is a picture of the salute

f_tov_nk_salute_180614.jpg

Latch, Stag, Viking -somebody want to turn that into a meme?

Attachments

• f_tov_nk_salute_180614.jpg
      f_tov_nk_salute_180614.jpg
      146.5 KB · Views: 195

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is really sad in this day and age that the majority of the population is all about "gimmie, gimmie, gimmie" from the government and not about I need to get off my backside and earn my own way. The liberals tend to forget John F. Kennedy's quote of, "Ask not what my country can do for me but, what I can do for my country". They have taken that and turned it around to suit their own agenda which is very expected.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump is the president of the United States. I am a citizen of the USA , therefore he is my President. I am not happy about this fact but it is a fact.

Here is a picture of the salute

View attachment 64921

Latch, Stag, Viking -somebody want to turn that into a meme?
    That salute is proper and acceptable according to military practices and is not an insult. He/Trump respected the general's official standing due the general. After he/Trump saluted the general, then he shakes the general's hand. You need to study up on military accepted/proceedures accepted practices and then come back and post up what bothers you!

Last edited:

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Im sure he was advised on customs and procedures before he even got on the plane. He was probably following what he was told would be a proper greeting

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom