• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    YouTube Terminates Channel of Firearms Parts Retailer

YouTube suddenly terminated the channel for the firearms parts company Brownells, the company claimed on Saturday.

“Brownells’ YouTube channel has been terminated without warning or notice,” Brownells’ Twitter account stated.

The 80-year-old gun supplies company reached out to followers on social media, asking them to contact Google, which owns YouTube, about the decision.

“If you’re opposed to the attacks on our communitys 1st & 2nd Amendment rights, please contact Google,” Brownells said.

I sure would like to have more information about this.

DFSgunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ahh the Ruger roll, always a good time.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks. I found this one too:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...earms-retailer-Brownells-without-warning.html

Apparently restored after only 40 hours. I really should download videos that might be lost in all this though, like MSAR dissambly and reassembly, and the proper way to get a Ruger MK II/III to go back together.

It use to be easy to download youtube videos. Now you have pay IIRC and it goes to the cloud and not your computer. There is a way to still download, but the method I know is very slow and a real pain to use. The tube grabber program I was using is flagged by microsoft and microsoft basically shuts it down immediately. I found another way using a backdoor approach with VLC media player.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    After years of what you describe, I have found a very simple program to do it. It will convert to most any format, so it's also great for generating mp3s for the car.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Easy way to download from yt. Get savefrom, while on the video type "ss"between the "," and "youtube" in the browser link on the screen. If the right vid does not show up just backpage/refresh and Link should set to vid being watched (not playlist or search),? Do the ss again. When the correct vid shows up it will ask Download? Click and it may ask you to chose Download or Player: choose Download and it will put it in Downloads file. You can move it where you want later. If during the process a still image ad pops up: just hit the X to delete it and continue.

https://en.savefrom.net/#url=http:/...um=short_domains&utm_campaign=m.ssyoutube.com

Last edited:

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I didn't learn from U_tube, So does this mean all of the old gun Mag. I have stored in boxes could be worth some thing some time, Just my 5 cents jj

Jester896

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I didn't learn from U_tube, So does this mean all of the old gun Mag. I have stored in boxes could be worth some thing some time, Just my 5 cents jj

think I have 3 big boxes Shooter Bible, Guns Illustrated, and some random stuff...come get them to add to your collection...some date back to the '50s I think.

Top Bottom