• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read the figure as just under 300 hundred. This is part of democratic smear campaign against a would be republican contender in a political race that was in charge of the involved state entity. It was not an error, but an act of negligence for which that clerk was fired and those unqualified CCWs applicants that slipped through had the CCW revoked.
    instead of relying just on the mass media try the NRA-ILA for the facts.
    https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...ecks-were-done-on-applicants-for-gun-licenses

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think a better way to handle it would have been to actually do the background checks NOW and then revoke Permits only on those individuals (if any) that don't Pass. The revocation of all the Permits makes it look like all those applicants were unqualified. It seems those individuals that were revoked, paid the State for a Service that was not completed which now puts them in legal jeopardy and now exposes them to potential threats without a lawful means to carry a weapon.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think a better way to handle it would have been to actually do the background checks NOW and then revoke Permits only on those individuals (if any) that don't Pass. The revocation of all the Permits makes it look like all those applicants were unqualified. It seems those individuals that were revoked, paid the State for a Service that was not completed which now puts them in legal jeopardy and now exposes them to potential threats without a lawful means to carry a weapon.
    You need to read the link over 300 permits applications not checked and under 300 revoked when the proper verification was run.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks. I was going by old/misleading stories. I'm glad they did what I suggested "before" I suggested it. Lol

Top Bottom