• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Im not surprised, profits rule across all platforms of executive decisions and this hasn't change since the beginning of time, glad that attention is being giving to this sort of shady practice. Healthcare care is full of fraud and little by little new forms and such are put in place to fix this but seems like the powers to be are falsifying these documents.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A bunch of folks are going to jail. Even better they should receive the same hospice care

Last edited:

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When my father was in bad shape and had hospice care we were at the house and the nurse came in and said to us that we should probably come in to the bedroom because his time was about up. My mother, my wife, our son and I went in and he died about 2 minutes later. The timing was so perfect I always wondered if she gave him something to make sure it happened like that. Plus the time worked out that she got home by about 11, she was supposed to stay all night. Could have been coincidence, or she has seen it so many times she just knows when time is up but I've always thought it just worked out to well...

Knotnow

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hospice had a significantly positive impact on preparing my mother and the family for her passing. Hospice, on the other hand, was involved with my father when he became terminally ill and got into a peeing contest with his doctors trying to give treatment to improve his prognosis vs comfort care.
    I ended up removing them from my father's end of life planning and he was better off for it.
    We can second guess anything and I am seriously concerned about the idea that government employees will have end of life decision making authority over anyone's family members, but I firmly believe that the hospice workers that work with terminally ill children have special place in heaven reserved for them.
    I think that this is a good illustration of the problem with government replacing the roll of the church in people's lives.
    This is a tough issue and every body needs to have the latitude to make decisions that are best for their situation and that of their family.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm a fan of Kavorkian, and the Patients Right to Die especially with close term terminal illness and degraded quality of life. I have a Living Will stating DNR but there is a high probility it will not be honored when presented to medical staff! Routinely, families have to go to Court to get "Validation" and cease life saving treatment Order unless the person has been in a long term nursing home/hospice facility.

The main problem is life insurance companies not paying on policies when the covered person or responsible person "choses" to terminate life earlier then medical intervention/nature would have. Yeah, the insurance Companies could have collected a couple more monthly payments while the patient and famiy suffer through it!

Top Bottom