• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Waiting fer the 1st to say, I can't wait to see it!!! Its almost as stupid as Bachelor/ette and Dancing with the stars!!!

around our house, it is called : dancing with the, who the hell is she?

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the wedding happened early this morning and now we can basically get on with our lives, except of course the tabloids will try to give details about where the couple will honeymoon and such. But the main hoopla should be over, at least until she get pregnant.

if it is this bad over here, imagine how bad it must be in the UK.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    the wedding happened early this morning and now we can basically get on with our lives, except of course the tabloids will try to give details about where the couple will honeymoon and such. But the main hoopla should be over, at least until she get pregnant.

if it is this bad over here, imagine how bad it must be in the UK.

Probably as bad as when Trump dumps Melania for the new model. HUZZAH!!

Whatever, you guys can say what you want and everyone can act shocked the Grunt Prince scored a super hot chick with some baggage, but I expected nothing less.

BTW when was the last time a presidents kid had pictures like this floating around? 87EDC851-79E2-4962-841E-ACF75B01C5C6.jpeg
    I’m happy for em, and I don’t care at all how much it cost the commonwealth, it was worth every penny to hear that Sunday revival sermon from Bishop Curry.

Attachments

• 87EDC851-79E2-4962-841E-ACF75B01C5C6.jpeg
      87EDC851-79E2-4962-841E-ACF75B01C5C6.jpeg
      89.7 KB · Views: 110

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First of all, carrying a Browning Hi-Power - good - carrying it in condition three - bad but understandable - British army and all. The "Holster" - very bad. No spare pistol mags visible but does have a spare rifle mag, but no rifle - confusing. All and all classic picture of a British officer :)

Yea I am happy for the couple.

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was watching the news last night and the folks that played dress up like em and went to watch the wedding and actually paid money to see it!!! Ridiculous but thats enterprise! Even about fell outta my chair when they interviewed a girl on TV who was talking that she and Markle were so much alike she felt like they were sisters she said Markle "is sort of a vegan and I'm completely vegan". Then she started to cry!!! Holy gezzzzz there are some freaks out here!

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I woke up Saturday morning and found my wife watching coverage of the wedding and first thing I said was "really honey?" Shortly after she said I could change the channel LOL!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom