• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NavyBlue12

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am currently looking to buy a handgun or a rifle, if possible a semi-auto rifle, for anywhere between $200-300. I am open to all makes and models. Please contact me through the post or at (470)-230-7011

Luv2Hunt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I believe you can get a SCCY brand new in the box for very close to that price range. Several other mid range quality guns can be bought also . Stay away from the "cheapest ones" unless its for practice only. Please save longer, wait longer, live longer for any item you plan to use to defend your life or your loved ones lives on.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    S&w sd9ve, whatever shop floods armslist has a couple listed 250$ used. I’ve shot one, their not nearly as bad as the glockers say(in fact, very much like a 19).

Ruger security 9, lc9e. Should be able to find an Lcp for at or under 200.

Classic arms has Bulgarian makrov pm for 250$, not very refined but I’ve yet to see one fail. I’ve had a Russian commercial, a Bulgarian and own a East German.

Berry.david

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1075c43887178e97095f9a61f1878378.heic
    i have a old 357 revolver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    S&w sd9ve, whatever shop floods armslist has a couple listed 250$ used. I’ve shot one, their not nearly as bad as the glockers say(in fact, very much like a 19).

Classic arms has Bulgarian makrov pm for 250$, not very refined but I’ve yet to see one fail. I’ve had a Russian commercial, a Bulgarian and own a East German.

Very false on the s&w sd9ve trigger or anything else being close to the g19. Have owned both and the s&w is a piece of shit compared to the g19! You may wish to research that more because you are speaking of stuff that is not true!

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    For starters, original poster is asking for sub-300$ weapons. If you know of a source for 250$ glocks by all means, share the knowledge. Many on here are big fans of the platform and would be tickled by the lead.
    As far as similarities go, don’t take my word for it. Glock is the one who sued smith and Wesson over the design, and won. But you are correct, people should research before they buy. In fact, I recommend anyone interested in the sd to shoot it first. That 8lb trigger is off putting for most. I carry and shoot DAO revolvers so in my eyes, it’s a hair trigger and a ND waiting to happen.

Now I want to say I actually don’t like doing this last bit on an open forum, since it has nothing to do with the actual topic at hand. However, I wouldn’t want you to feel threatened with a unsolicited private message. You made it clear we had nothing to say to each other, and for good measure started a thread about it and claimed you ignored me. I have no idea why you now feel it nessecary to go around and reword and rebute my posts. That’s rhetorical btw, I don’t care why nor do i wish for you to explain yourself. Just let it go, ignore me, do your thing.

RussSurfs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    You may want to go to a local range and try the rental program to test a few. I’m not familiar with the Mobile ranges but someone on here probably is. Once you have a better handle on what you want you may be able to find someone on here with one in a safe they would sell.

Top Bottom