APOD Firearms

Any interest in an Emerald Coast Gun Club?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grifter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd love to benefit from the experience everyone here has. I just started shooting 2 years ago, now I go to the oak ridge range every 2 week religiously. I think if there was a gun club then less people would go off on their own to learn about guns and possibly making terrible mistakes. Luckily I was taught by some great guys.

I remember when I bought my first gun, didn't know what to look for or what features/size/dimensions were most important. Mistakes, mistakes and sometimes costly ones. What are you thoughts?

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Welcome to the forum grifter. The best way to learn more and get better is to get involved and shoot more. This is a great place to start. Alot of great guys who know alot and are willing to share their knowledge. There are also alot of opportunities to shoot outside of just target shooting that will aid in your advancement as a shooter. There is an IDPA match held once a month at Oakridge Indoor Range you should check out. Also Escambia River Gun Club and Hurlburt Airforce Base hold IDPA matches twice a month and once a month respectivly. There matches are full of great shooters with alot of knowledge and it's alot of trigger time.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom