Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    12 GA
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Mobile
    Posts
    599

    New range in mobile.

    Has any members gone or shot at the new range yet ? The name of the range is S.R.T.. He also will be sale guns and stuff.

  2. #2
    22LR
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Mobile
    Posts
    33
    Amazing stuff, A/C range with LOTS of cool clean air, awesome staff, the simulator is a blast, prices seem high at first, but go walk the range and you will be very happy shooting with cool and dry balls.

  3. #3
    12 GA
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Mobile
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Amazing stuff, A/C range with LOTS of cool clean air, awesome staff, the simulator is a blast, prices seem high at first, but go walk the range and you will be very happy shooting with cool and dry balls.
    Ok I'm go check it out soon. I heard it was going to be nice.

  4. #4
    22LR
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Mobile
    Posts
    33
    Please report your findings, i'm sure you will enjoy!

  5. #5
    45 ACP FrommerStop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NWFL
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock31c View Post
    Has any members gone or shot at the new range yet ? The name of the range is S.R.T.. He also will be sale guns and stuff.
    Is the range that is located at 7078 Bruns Drive, Mobile, AL 36695 that you are discussing?

  6. #6
    12 GA
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Mobile
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by FrommerStop View Post
    Is the range that is located at 7078 Bruns Drive, Mobile, AL 36695 that you are discussing?
    Yes that's the one.

  7. #7
    50 CAL Kanaloa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    1,060
    It's a very nice range, but more expensive than the other local option. $20 for a 30 minute lane is kinda pricey for me once I add in ammo expense.

  8. #8
    45 ACP FrommerStop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NWFL
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaloa View Post
    It's a very nice range, but more expensive than the other local option. $20 for a 30 minute lane is kinda pricey for me once I add in ammo expense.
    Are there a lot of people willing to pay that? It is only too much if all of their potential customers find it too much.

  9. Likes FrommerStop's Post:


  10. #9
    22LR
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Mobile
    Posts
    33
    I've been there once to shoot 1hr and 1 target was $26 ish, fun for a last minute run to the range and test a new toy, i'll go again in August, the A/C is kicking in high gear so it's worth it to shoot cool and no bugs attacking you. I hope they stay around, maybe apply a membership to make it easier for folks to go more often.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •