• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oyeme!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

This is also for 9mm. I have a Lewis Lead Remover that I will send to anyone that thinks they can use it for the price of postage. I used it once to remove a heavily leaded colt revolver and it made the job incredibly easy compared to everything else I had tried. I hate to throw it away as it still works perfectly and has all bronze patches that came with it.

Here is what you are getting which Brownells sells for $18.99 + shipping.

In FL I can ship for $8 using a Medium Flat rate Priority Mail padded envelope.

https://www.brownells.com/gun-clean...ead-remover/lewis-lead-remover-prod21587.aspx

If you are interested call or text 813-205-0106. Bill E.

Last edited:

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just a heads up, depending on the size of the kit, it could most likely be shipped in a small flat rate box or padded flat rate envelope for around $8 with no restriction on weight.

oyeme!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great suggestion on the padded envelope. I was quoting the medium flat rate box but it will fit into the medium envelope. It is too big for the small flat rate anything. I will alter my entry and will ship for $8. Thanks.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great suggestion on the padded envelope. I was quoting the medium flat rate box but it will fit into the medium envelope. It is too big for the small flat rate anything. I will alter my entry and will ship for $8. Thanks.

Not a problem. I ship a lot of items and have a fairly good idea of what different shipments ship for in different sized containers. Hope you get it sold! I would jump on it for my self but I already have that kit stored away somewhere.

oyeme!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I ship a lot also but seldom do things fit in one of the flat rate envelope, so that was a good piece of advice. As far as hoping I "get it sold"; I am asking to be reimbursed for the expense of shipping it so the net to me is ZERO. Come to think of it, that is a better return than on some of the things I have actually sold for less than I paid. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom