• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wow. A bunch of tinfoil hats and wild accusations, all being half-ass defended with a "well maybe maybe-not" CYA statement... but you'd rather condemn the man than give the benefit of the doubt.

The man served his Country. You were NOT privy to the facts surrounding whatever decisions were made. You have no proof one way or the other. You don't know what the alternative choices meant.

You make these extreme allegations as he is being laid to rest. Shit, he's not even in the ground, yet.

Sometimes, tough choices must be made. All outcomes are shit, but some are worse. In matters of National Security, sometimes you don't get to f-ing explain yourself to everyone else.

So go ahead. Keep disrespecting the dead, despite zero evidence of these allegations, yet ironclad evidence of his good deeds.

F-ing disgusting.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow. A bunch of tinfoil hats and wild accusations, all being half-ass defended with a "well maybe maybe-not" CYA statement... but you'd rather condemn the man than give the benefit of the doubt.

The man served his Country. You were NOT privy to the facts surrounding whatever decisions were made. You have no proof one way or the other. You don't know what the alternative choices meant.

You make these extreme allegations as he is being laid to rest. Shit, he's not even in the ground, yet.

Sometimes, tough choices must be made. All outcomes are shit, but some are worse. In matters of National Security, sometimes you don't get to f-ing explain yourself to everyone else.

So go ahead. Keep disrespecting the dead, despite zero evidence of these allegations, yet ironclad evidence of his good deeds.

F-ing disgusting.
    Yes it is disgusting,
    Below are the facts and you do not deny them.
    But he was certainly not a friend of the bill or rights and told at least one major lie to get elected.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yes it is disgusting,
    Well, I'm glad you can admit it.

Below are the facts and you do not deny them.
    But he was certainly not a friend of the bill or rights and told at least one major lie to get elected.

Nope. I actually DO deny those "facts" you keep clinging to.

He served his Country in many different ways, and he almost didn't see his 20th birthday due to combat in WWII. What was that? Oh yeah, that would be while Defending the US and the CONSTITUTION and the Bill of Rights. Definitely the actions of more than "friend"...

As for telling a lie, if you're referring to the "Read my lips" quote, there's a difference between telling a lie and failing to fulfill a promise. One is deliberate deceit; one is unintended failure. Like I said before, sometimes your only choices are shit, more shit, and worse shit.

But hey, you continue to spew your hate of the recently deceased. It's one of your rights, that he defended for you...

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    George Sr. was fighting in a war that his father Prescott was funding the enemy. If you want a brief history on Prescott read his Wikipedia page. Prescott was part of a coup to over throw FDR and install a Nazi fascist regime in this country, don’t believe me look it up yourself. Also I’m tired of how the media is trying to say how great of a guy Sr. when in fact he’s not. Dick Cheney and George Jr. can’t even leave the country because they will be arrested for war crimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    George Sr. was fighting in a war that his father Prescott was funding the enemy. If you want a brief history on Prescott read his Wikipedia page. Prescott was part of a coup to over throw FDR and install a Nazi fascist regime in this country, don’t believe me look it up yourself. Also I’m tired of how the media is trying to say how great of a guy Sr. when in fact he’s not. Dick Cheney and George Jr. can’t even leave the country because they will be arrested for war crimes.

The Wikipedia article makes suggestions, but leaves a lot of doubt about Prescott Bush Nazi leanings that late into the war. A lot of important people in Europe and America were worried about the USSR and a strong Communist movement in Germany pre-WWII. The Nazis got support because they were seen as a force to stop the Communists. In more recent times the USA sent support to muslims against the USSR in Afghanistan and then later we had to fight the Taliban that gotten some of that support. A friend one day is our enemy the next.
    So there were americans involved Financially with the Nazis prior to the war, but to be fair the Swiss Bankers seemed to have been guilty of much worse.
    What Wiki says and remember Wiki is not always correct.
    Union Banking Corporation

Bush was a founding member and one of seven directors (including W. Averell Harriman) of the Union Banking Corporation (holding a single share out of 4,000 as a director), an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen.[7][8] In July 1942, the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders.[9] A subsequent government investigation disproved those allegations but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II.[7] Journalist Duncan Campbell pointed out documents showing that Prescott Bush was a director and shareholder of a number of companies involved with Thyssen.[7]

It is unclear whether Bush was aware of Thyssen's Nazi connections or approved of them, and some historians even dispute Thyssen's allegiance to the Nazi party.[10] Historian Herbert Parmet agrees with the assessment that Bush was not a Nazi sympathizer.[8]

Last edited:

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ed4ee1221607c9d629f9ad0a69155d4f.jpg

Political thoughts outside of "Republicans first above all" aren't really well received here. To imagine that maybe our true enemy is our own bloated government is difficult for most here to accept.

I've come to the conclusion that in NW Florida and Southern Alabama, there aren't actually very many people who understand what natural rights and liberty are. We don't have any nationalists or even very many true conservatives or classical liberals. All we seem to have are a bunch of Republicans. Party first.

Liberty and natural rights can go to hell, just so long as it's OUR guy sending them there. Right boys?

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well this thread certainly took an interesting turn.
    Just trying to keep it real, I'm just tired of hearing how great George Sr. was when in fact the whole Bush family is a bunch of criminals. People need to wake up and realize that both parties suck and they don't give a crap about you because you don't have enough money to inject into their campaign for them to care.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just trying to keep it real, I'm just tired of hearing how great George Sr. was when in fact the whole Bush family is a bunch of criminals. People need to wake up and realize that both parties suck and they don't give a crap about you because you don't have enough money to inject into their campaign for them to care.

I would not say criminals since what they do is pretty much what just about everyone else is doing that is in the group of people that rule america. What Dicks is doing reflects the thinking of this group that rules our nation. This is a belief that other than sporting guns only the military should have man killing weapons. At one time I was a secretary for the local American Society of Safety Engineers and I got a letter from a lawyer representing the Florida Chamber of Commerce asking that our chapter publicly exposed an antigun position. Your major Banks that fund credit to gun dealers and even the former NRA credit bank refused to deal with gun dealers or pro-gun organizations.
    So getting back on track this is bigger than Dicks. It involves our war against both the big money community and many politicians on both sides. Bush Sr was just one of our enemies. His son exPres Bush Jr got smart and early on in his political career adopted a progun stance. So your vote is worth something. I believe what business you buy from is also important. I see Kmart is basically going out of business and part of that is in my opinion their antigun stance. When I go into walmart I generally look at the ammunition section even if I do not buy anything there. Been years but I have purchased long guns from them. I do the majority of my shopping from them. Where you spend your money is important.

In summary
    DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DICKS

Last edited:

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ed4ee1221607c9d629f9ad0a69155d4f.jpg

Lot of folks forget that Bush Sr. was the Head of the CIA ;)
    You don't make it to the top of the Loud Hawaiian Shirts without burying a LOT of folks.

Kind of like you can't be an FBI agent without a bad suit and a ramrod up yer wazzoo, but I digress ;)

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Getting back to Dick's
    I have not seen any recent financial states for them.
    My most recent google search give this for the end of August. Does anyone here have more recent information. I would like to see them go out of business.
    Dick's Sporting Goods plunges after saying it saw 'significant declines ...
    https://www.businessinsider.com/dicks-sporting-goods-earnings-stock-price-plunges-2...

Aug 29, 2018 - Dick's Sporting Goods beat on earnings, but missed on sales. The sporting-goods retailer raised its full-year guidance, but to less than what

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    The CEO of DICKS (all caps for a reason) has a new book out telling about his rise to riches story. I heard an interview with him yesterday about the book and they asked him about dicks decision to stop selling AR style rifle’s and the impact it had on their bottom line. He said they lost a quarter of $1 billion in sales And if they had to do it all over again they wouldn’t change a thing.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When you have so much money that 250 million doesn’t matter to you, I suppose it’s easy to lose touch with reality.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    If DickHeads is that anti gun as to destroy $5,000,000 worth of guns . . WELL . . where is the video evidence.
    Surely along with their huge ass smooch of the Dem/libs there would be evidence of there plight to save humanity from itself by making them extremely dangerous firearms disappear. ---- SAWMAN

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What I want to know is did they destroy them in a legal way, and are they writing it off as a loss?

If an FFL orders a gun for its inventory, what is it required to do, LEGALLY, if it gets a wild hair and decides to just "circular saw and acetylene torch" the gun into oblivion?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    No way they were destroyed

my thoughts also, sell them to rural PD's, put the destroyed story out there, to gain media attention and praise, none the wiser..

Top Bottom