• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been in a dicks and field and stream store once. Dont ever planning on going back ever again. As far as I am concerned, they can fold under and cease to exist.

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They never got a dime of mine because when I did go I found their stuff they had for sale was overpriced and that I could purchase it elsewhere cheaper.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never bought gun stuff there, mainly kids sports stuff.

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They not only quit carrying AR type firearms they decided to destroy the ones in stock also? Not a really good business decision IMO. I see future destruction of all shotguns in stock after a school shooter chooses that as his tool. Then maybe a year or two after that someone will use a truck to mow down a group of students. Their response then will be a ban on deliveries by truck and no customer vehicles will be allowed in their parking lot. I'm just following their warped logic.

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    They not only quit carrying AR type firearms they decided to destroy the ones in stock also? Not a really good business decision IMO. I see future destruction of all shotguns in stock after a school shooter chooses that as his tool. Then maybe a year or two after that someone will use a truck to mow down a group of students. Their response then will to be to ban deliveries by truck and no vehicles will be allowed in their parking lot. I'm just following their warped logic.

I hope they all go out of business, and have to live in a tent city in downtown LA..

two wheel dollies will be the next weapon of choice for mass clubbings..

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope they all go out of business, and have to live in a tent city in downtown LA..

Please make that down town Los angeles and not Louisiana! We dont want them sorry azzed bitotches here!

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Screenshot of an email I just got from Springfield Armory, good on them.

bevcl.jpg

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Springfield is still recovering from their own little "misstep". That email is them trying to claw back into the good graces of the gun crowd

spongemonkey

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Springfield is still recovering from their own little "misstep". That email is them trying to claw back into the good graces of the gun crowd

I am not familiar with their "misstep", would you please share the info on it? I am not trying to pick on the company, I just dont know about it.

Sporter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just got an email from Mossberg:

Mossberg® Terminates Relationship with Dick’s Sporting Goods

NORTH HAVEN, CT – O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc., a leading American firearms manufacturer, announced today its decision to discontinue selling products to Dick’s Sporting Goods, and its subsidiary, Field & Stream, in response to their hiring of gun control lobbyists in April 2018.

Effective immediately, O.F. Mossberg & Sons will not accept any future orders from Dick’s Sporting Goods or Field & Stream, and is in the process of evaluating current contractual agreements.

“It has come to our attention that Dick’s Sporting Goods recently hired lobbyists on Capitol Hill to promote additional gun control.” said Iver Mossberg, Chief Executive Officer of O.F. Mossberg & Sons. “Make no mistake, Mossberg is a staunch supporter of the U.S. Constitution and our Second Amendment rights, and we fully disagree with Dick’s Sporting Goods’ recent anti-Second Amendment actions.”

Consumers are urged to visit one of the thousands of pro-Second Amendment firearm retailers to make their purchases of Mossberg and Maverick® firearms. Firearm retailers can be found through the Mossberg Dealer Locator by visiting http://www.mossberg.com/dealers/.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Don't steal my trick ;)
    Works great on Watermelons ;)
    Even dull it works like an axe!

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Latest posts

Top Bottom